General Guide price?

Currently reading:
General Guide price?

Firewarrior

Stilo Possee
Hi all
Im getting older and so insurance is gradually getting cheaper and so unfortunatly looking for a bigger car (shall be staying fiat if i do decide to sell)
Just asking all you fine people how much you think i could expect to get for my cinq if age catches up on me.
Spec is as follows

1995 Gunmetal grey with great body work, only a couple of small dings in drivers side front wing.
78k miles, but full engine rebuild including new pistons and head work last year.
Uprated head gasket and de-comp plate.
10mm Ignition leads with EON 1 Plugs
Van aaken high boost (was convereted by another company to high boost) running .8 bar of boost.
Turbo technics boost gauge
Rolling roaded at 100bhp at wheels and full tuning by van aaken last month.
Service every 3000 miles with new oil and filter (lots of recipts)
14" punto gt alloys sprayed anchericte black
Punto GT intercooler
Punto gt front brakes with brand new dimpled and grooved discs
Uno turbo rear discs with new pads and discs (about 1000 miles old)
Momo snapp off steering wheel
Clifford Cat1 alarm with turbo timer
Cobra Daytona reclining bucket seats (may keep these)
Smoothed front and rear bumpers
Jan speed backbox (standard mid section)
Lowered 50mm on gmax shocks and springs
KD racing strut brace
Brand new battery
Tax for 6 months and MOT for 12
Clean interior with no marks

Cheers guys, sad to post this

Last edited:
if i do decide to get rid i will want it to go to a good home as many hours of work have been put in, mostly from the previous owner but also by myself and jon del motorsports.
still undecided what to do, have to check insurance on possible next car

It’s a hard thing to say.

One most who would like a turbo, maybe get scared off at insurance costs, or higher running costs.

As most folk know I got mine with full service history 50K on the clock all receipts for £3K of work from VAD including TuV certificates, the latter spec 98 R reg model with Sei stalks, air-bag, pretension seatbelts, great handbrake, bodywork in amazing condition for only £1000 with 12months MOT and 2 months tax.

I believe the guy tried selling it on here as it was him that told me about this site, and then put it on eBay and not one person apart from me bid on it.

I say pitch it hi as its true worth, and then in your own mind have a figure you would let it go for if it let you out money towards another car that came up and you needed the money quickly.

As I’ve said to other folk, the longer a car sits the more its costs you, in insurance, tax, mot running out so less value, so sometimes accepting a slightly lower figure for a quick sale actually works out better in the long run as you would actually arrive at that figure if you sat on it hoping for more while its costing you all the time. It’s the first rule of any sales business, if it’s not selling its costing you money.

Or another way, is nothing is worth more than someone is willing to pay.

Aaron.

Last edited:
cheers guys, like i said, still not sure if im selling, but would be looking at maybe a punto gt or uno turbo.

dont really know what its worth, but i would be very interested in the car should you come to sell it. the general consensus of price seems good to me, and id be willing to pay that for it. if you do decide to let her go give me a shout and ill see what i have to offer

cheers for all the advice and replies people, ill bear it all in mind if i come to sell
cheers

Back