General Prices for Sporting - 2018 edition

Currently reading:
General Prices for Sporting - 2018 edition

Ok, Ive decided 1 of the 4 fiats has to go, its either panda 1242 or cinq - so its the cinq!(as the insurance/tax until the end of the month).

Ive looked on ebay for what’s selling, which doesn’t help as I don’t believe cinq sportings can be worth $3,500 - $5000 (don’t have UKP on my keyboard).

Any ideas as to what I should be asking/what’s its worth?

Cinq sporting R reg, in yellow - 46k miles, basically whatevers needed doing has been done. Cambelt/water pump, welding in rear wheel arches, all undersealed when welding done. This has been my daily car over the last year, but work needs to be done to my pandas, so makes sense to concentrate on my other 3 fiats that still need work.

Dont know if this makes any difference, but live up north in Yorkshire and not in London!

Thanks
Fozzy

If it's clean, straight and standard, I'd be putting it up for about £1200 expecting to be negotiated down a little and it to sell relatively quickly at that price.

Anyone that says "i can get one for 2-350", tell them congratulations, go buy it. They'll easily spend another 1500 making it decent, but it's their money.....

Prices are on the rise, the ones asking 3-4000 for a clean standard Cinq sporting are dreamers though, My 16 valver will be going on the market soon for way less than that!

Back