green shoelaces...

Currently reading:
green shoelaces...

MintySport said:
u on about the real sort or the absolutely gorgeous sugar coated ones from asda? (y) :yum:

the green ones are yummy but dont thread thru very easily and u cant tie a knot in em !!!;)

ive sum fat pink ones in my vans they do every colur under the sun n their well wide, their swoosh yeah skate shop or shoe shop

hell yeah i got sum puma trainers there last time i went (y) my mums a nightmare there tho i remember once asking her 2 get me q quicksilver hoody n she came bak with a bright yellow thing with this hue kinda pouch/pocket thing on the front:eek: i looked like a kangeroo :(

i need green laces....my dunks got funky laces...stan smiths are boring (but still my fave trainers ever :D)

DSC01807Small.jpg

more where them came from...
DSC01808Small.jpg

from the top...

tatty stan smiths,nike dunks,puma speed cats,fred perry velcro's,adidas sambas,puma rostro velcrostrap,nike rifts, stan smiths

another pair of adidas trainers some where :eek:

nike rifts are great for summer :cool: speed cats are great for driving (made by sparco) :D sambas...easily the greatest football trainer in the world, if you dont own some GO GET SOME!

p.s - i am not a girl... that will be all thankyou please :)

nice collection there charlie... but... you need more!

some black stan smiths coming on payday (new work shoes:p) and maybe some new nike rifts in black :chin:

then some of them old skool dunlops. thing is i want one velcro and one lace up :p i like to be different :D

so you have 2 pairs of these "stan smith" thingys :chin:

WHY :nutter:

i have 3 pairs of trainers, some boots and my work shoes! 'tis all you need :D

Back