does tan leather make green paint ok?

Currently reading:
does tan leather make green paint ok?

I think it stems from here -
1198573520_660441e907.jpg
what a beauty 205 Roland garos.

my uncles MGB GT isnt british racing green but like a dark pastel green, the late 70s colour, none metallic. It has cream leather with green piping and tan shagpile carpet. looks ok.

green cars are generally horrid.

I did nearly buy a merc c240 sport in this colour about 6/7 year ago
Benzsport%20sig1.jpg

what a crock of crap, what was i thinking

Last edited:
go on buy it jug it looks mint

my dad has a 156 in that green it's very tasty only he has the green interior to go with it has alfa romeo stitched into the back of the seats also can take pics if you like

anyway think about it alfas are rare not many people have them so it's an exclusive club

but lots of people have red silver black alfas

green is even rarer

ps my dads has wooden steering wheel and gear nob very nice also centre console also

go for it

nice wheels to

Last edited:
go on buy it jug it looks mint
i chickened out. it went for £1800. it was 2001 model on 40k with FSH and immaculate inside and out. even a punto of that age and mileage would cost more. alfa depreciation may be the best thing about living on planet earth.

Tris Harris said:
to be honest, simply getting your car keyed is a bastard.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
im sure if you found a bargain you could pick up a sporting like that for £1500
dont say that.

my girlfriend's mk2 sporting is an X reg with 60something milage and full service history. not in mint condition externally (rust on roof and a tiny spot of rust on a rear quarter from the bump strip, and airbag light on). if i dont get more than £1500 for it i'll cry for a week.

Last edited:
dont say that.

my girlfriend's mk2 sporting is an X reg with 60something milage and full service history. not in mint condition externally (rust on roof and a tiny spot of rust on a rear quarter from the bump strip, and airbag light on). if i dont get more than £1500 for it i'll cry for a week.

my 8v had 40000 miles no rust X reg was £1500.

i reckon you will get 1700 at the most(n)

unless you find a retarded foreigner and con the crap out of him.

Last edited:
its worse than i thought. i'll be lucky to get £1500 if other ads are anything to go by. this one looks better than mine for £1295 buy it now (so they really want £1200) and thats from a garage!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-Fiat-Pun...=39:1|66:2|65:7|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

bargain cars, well most cars are bargains this year.

we've had our punto for 3.5 years and its been a great car, so losing a few quid when we sel it isnt the end of the world. it'll be the first time i haven't made a profit since, erm, the summer of 2003 when i got banned and had to sell my orion fast. i really hate losing money on anything.

maybe i should set fire to it instead of selling it, or maybe i should keep the astra for myself and make the wife stick with her punto to get another year out of it. yeah that sounds like a plan.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back