Got a steady hand? Give it ago

Currently reading:
Got a steady hand? Give it ago

Derbychick said:
And at FiatAngel " im telling my daddy on you lol" :p

Ner ner nah ner ner

*tongue stuck out and fingers wiggled from nose :p

Grow up D**k head! its a bit of fun,:D if you want to think of this as serious then you should read some other threads.:mad: In answer to the statement about the ball LOL no i didnt take the ball off em, i was the one who had to climb the fence to retrieve it as nobody else had the bottle to!:nerner:

fiatangel said:
Ner ner nah ner ner

*tongue stuck out and fingers wiggled from nose :p

*pulls your hair and stamps her feet*

*sulks*

hee hee

MATT 68 said:
Grow up D**k head! its a bit of fun,:D if you want to think of this as serious then you should read some other threads.:mad: In answer to the statement about the ball LOL no i didnt take the ball off em, i was the one who had to climb the fence to retrieve it as nobody else had the bottle to!:nerner:

I was never tall enough to get the ball :( still not very tall now neither :cry:

Derbychick said:
*pulls your hair and stamps her feet*

*sulks*

hee hee

haha

hair pulling never bothered me, my brother used to do it all the while in our fights when we were younger - i have a strong head of hair!!

*snake bite back at ya

:p

*grabs fiatangels and mase`s hand* We`ll go play over here with the nice kids lol

mase said:
wat age do u want me to be? :p

about 10 if that's ok cos then you'll just be goin up to big skool soon :p ;)

*awww sooooo grown up swoooooon swooooon ;)

mase said:
LMFAO... so i get to be in double digits, awesome :slayer: ;)

well at that age i always liked the older lads - now it appears i've gone the other way ;) :p

I,m a wa**er:D
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. X150:(
I am very sorry for losing my rag with you, believe it or not im quite a nice guy but i obviously mis-interpreted your comments(n)
Please note that you wont catch me appologising in public very often! Therefore i must be sorry.(y)

MATT 68 said:
I,m a wa**er:D
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. X150:(
I am very sorry for losing my rag with you, believe it or not im quite a nice guy but i obviously mis-interpreted your comments(n)
Please note that you wont catch me appologising in public very often! Therefore i must be sorry.(y)
:hug:

mase said:
:yeahthat:

were all friends here.... ;) ;)

Group hug :hug:

lifes to short to be grumpy.. well unless u a chick then its ok

Back