Got a steady hand? Give it ago

Currently reading:
Got a steady hand? Give it ago

mase said:
oh right. :rolleyes:

so wat your saying is that u usually go for seasoned matured steak, but now fancy a bit of prime rump? :D (y)

something along those lines yes, a good analogy ;) :p

glad we all playing together now, the playground is a much happier place to be

tag you're it

*runs off

mase said:
sometimes i even impress myself.... granted it doesnt happen very often, but even so! :D (y)

woohooo lets mark this day in the diary then :rolleyes: ;)

repost.jpg

Well someone had to say it :D

But this thread has much more action in it, thanks Matt (y)

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :p

KoArAnG said:
There you go, I have backup now :D No need for original link :D
Especially when its been reposted more than once ;)

told u we should of taken bets mase. what does it matter? some ppl may not of seen it you moody ole gits hee hee

Derbychick said:
told u we should of taken bets mase. what does it matter? some ppl may not of seen it you moody ole gits hee hee

very true, some ppl dont think about the other ppl out there that might not have seen it :rolleyes:

MintySport said:
very true, some ppl dont think about the other ppl out there that might not have seen it :rolleyes:
That's why I always post up a thread if I think it's funny, you never know who missed it the first 10 times around :D

KoArAnG said:
That's why I always post up a thread if I think it's funny, you never know who missed it the first 10 times around :D

well with new mebers joining all the time there is sure to be someone who hasnt seen it.

But hey it wouldnt feel like home if we didnt have the repost comment kings would it :D

well for what its worth I hadnt seen it before and still can't do the bloody thing.

Ho hum!!!

Back