Got a steady hand? Give it ago

Currently reading:
Got a steady hand? Give it ago

your speaking for someone else? oh my

well i`d lvoe to stay and b*tch but erm i need to file my nails or something. And it aint about me and u its about u and charlie and this aint really the place for it

Derbychick said:
your speaking for someone else? oh my

well i`d lvoe to stay and b*tch but erm i need to file my nails or something. And it aint about me and u its about u and charlie and this aint really the place for it

its only a bit of fun, well from my perspective its a **** take,

and as for speaking for fiatangel, she doesnt come on at min cos she doesnt want to upset an inportant person in her life so i speak for us both(y)

but apologies to charlie if i have upset him, its not meant in that way

im not full of myself, quite the opposite! to many females that waste time getting mardy over my sarcasm....but im young so who cares :p

minty.... you know the mighty mk1 is the tool! ;) none of this mk2 malarky :rolleyes:

i wasnt being nasty, that was friendly banter....happens when you have brothers...dont learn to be soft :p hehe

charlieboy said:
im not full of myself, quite the opposite! to many females that waste time getting mardy over my sarcasm....but im young so who cares :p

i wasnt being nasty, that was friendly banter....happens when you have brothers...dont learn to be soft :p hehe

hey dude i never said u were full of yourself, where would everything else go:rolleyes:

id dont mind sarcasm, but there is a limit dude, i have brothers as well, im not soft, well i dont think i am anyway:confused:

*goes away to check*, ok mayb i am so sorry if that little one got out of hand(y)

please continue normal service, kinda missed it:eek:

Back