Technical Glow plugs

Currently reading:
Technical Glow plugs

Does anyone know how many glow plugs does has the fiorino? mine is 2012 model and euro5 diesel engine ( i think glow plugs are different than euro4 engines ).
Also if you do know, what is the part number of fiorino so i can look out for prices? Or send me some links to check them. I want to buy good ones ( if there is many to choose from ) so i wouldnt buy the cheapest.
And last, is it easy to change them or better to go to a service to do the job for me?

Last edited:
put your reg in euro car parts web site and it will tell you the price

All vehicles have 1 glow plug per cylinder so yours has 4
You can still look up your vehicle in Euro car parts site without a uk reg just search by make/model that will give you the part numbers at least

Surprised you need new ones already, if your motors a 2012, its only just gone 3 years old. Modern glow plugs should last for years and years, some engines will never have them replaced.

Cheers Qube O.

Ahh depends on how many regens it's done :)

Why ??, Just asking. I understand that on the regen cycle extra fuel is injected into the engine, at a different time on the piston stroke to increase the exhaust gas temp, and create the environment for the waste to be burnt......where do the glowplugs come into the equation ??

Cheers Qube O.:confused::confused::confused::

The glows plugs are activated to aid warm up when a regen is required as is the heated rear screen and other loads , ever pulled up in yours and thought oh my fan is running it puts that in with the ac aswell

No, Must say as far as I know its never happened. Or I've never noticed. Though in fairness, no DPF, no regen. Thanks for the answer..........

Cheers Qube O.

Back