General Glove box light

Currently reading:
General Glove box light

Degrooya

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and had a question about my new Tipo SW. Of course I love the design of the car but accidently found something that raised a question. In the Glove box there is a opening for a light but there is none installed. Also I can’t find any wiring or something else. Since I didn’t noticed this when I ordered the car I hope maybe one of you Tipo drivers could answer this question for me should there be one installed or not?

Kr,
Yannick

Attachments

• 62CDB717-476F-4190-B857-2EB10AB81F74.jpeg
    62CDB717-476F-4190-B857-2EB10AB81F74.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 137
Is yours an easy perhaps?
I know lights like these are often missing on the base trims
Hello,
No the version is called ‘city life’ it is not the cheapest version available. Perhaps I have to stop at the dealer and have a quick look at the car in the showroom 😊

Kr

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and had a question about my new Tipo SW. Of course I love the design of the car but accidently found something that raised a question. In the Glove box there is a opening for a light but there is none installed. Also I can’t find any wiring or something else. Since I didn’t noticed this when I ordered the car I hope maybe one of you Tipo drivers could answer this question for me should there be one installed or not?

Kr,
Yannick
I have a 2023 Tipo Cross Hybrid and I also have no light, it would be handy to have one. Now I'm thinking of fitting one!

Back