Get My New Puppy Tonight!!! :D

Currently reading:
Get My New Puppy Tonight!!! :D

me and my lurcher larry
VegsocWeekendinWales2.jpg

30122007886.jpg

all speed no brakes!

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D:D:D

he looks amazing! (y) you must be very proud :)

:eek:

yeah he's my special soldier:eek:

i luffs him lots. his recall is absolutely fantastic - full speed straight back to momma:D
that's what you need (y) our other dog is good but cos he was obvioulsy left by his previous owner he never strays far! Only way to make him run is stand at opposite ends of the bloody park and shout 1 at a time to get him to go between us! won't play with sticks or nothin! :bang:

they look a cute dog :p

i am a bit scared of some dogs as i once got bitten on my arm by my mums friends dog :eek:

How can you be scare dof dogs mate. when i was 6 i got attacked by an alsation sunk his teeth in to my head, My old man had to hit it of with a stick and it wouldnt leave go. got a few scars on my head from it

Nd guess what i got an alsation now have to post a pic on here

For a cat she is quite a nice one ..when she had the kittens we phone the cat protection league but they never came out or did anything to help..still she gets fed daily so I think she is quite happy with the situation at the mo.. I am more concerned with the fact that she is going to produce kittens every year and I think the Tom that hangs around is one of hers as well ..I asked if they could take her and get her done so she couldn't have any more but once again they didn't respond to my queries..:(

i work at an RSPCA and we get feral cats neutered and re released(y)

i work at an RSPCA and we get feral cats neutered and re released(y)

Well I've just had a big shock..my boy who is working in my next door neighbours doing his decking just found two kittens under his hedge..:eek: she been dead crafty and had them a different place than the last litter..can you give me some details Emm on how I could get her done..its not fair on her having kittens like this each year..and she would be better off neutered..

Well I've just had a big shock..my boy who is working in my next door neighbours doing his decking just found two kittens under his hedge..:eek: she been dead crafty and had them a different place than the last litter..can you give me some details Emm on how I could get her done..its not fair on her having kittens like this each year..and she would be better off neutered..

u got stanley knife?:p

I tried to reply to this earlier but lost my bastard internet...

yeah we got her!!! :D:D:D

She's ace and we're calling her Misty I think :rolleyes:(y)

And before i get any comments about how she shouldn't be locked up in a cage (animal cruelty and all tht ********:bang:) she's only in there whilst she's very small and stands the risk of being eaten by our other dog and cat who haven't quite yet accepted her!!! Other than Misty for the time being our animals never get shut down, freedom FTW (y)

She's fantastic though...and here are some pics for you all to go awwwww at :p

n794085598_3117204_2566.jpg

n794085598_3117207_3624.jpg

n794085598_3117210_4558.jpg

n794085598_3117215_6097.jpg

n794085598_3121048_9007.jpg

nice one, my 'pup' recently passed away, he was nearly 16 but still acted like a pup until the last 2 weeks, don't half miss him, he went everywhere with me at the weekends, you can just about see him in this pic of my punto
http://www.apqt58.dsl.pipex.com/punto.jpg

I wil be having another one, hopefully another schnauzer, but not just yet, not ready yet.

'Enjoy' your dog, they are in a lot of ways the best friends you can have, ever loyal.

nice one, my 'pup' recently passed away, he was nearly 16 but still acted like a pup until the last 2 weeks, don't half miss him, he went everywhere with me at the weekends, you can just about see him in this pic of my punto
http://www.apqt58.dsl.pipex.com/punto.jpg

I wil be having another one, hopefully another schnauzer, but not just yet, not ready yet.

'Enjoy' your dog, they are in a lot of ways the best friends you can have, ever loyal.
i'm really sorry to hear that :( one of our dogs passed away just before christmas which is what sparked our search for a new one but your dog did really well to live to 16 :)

They are indeed the best friends you can ever have, and thanks :)

Back