Get My New Puppy Tonight!!! :D

Currently reading:
Get My New Puppy Tonight!!! :D

We pick up our new baby lurcher tonight!!! :D its going to be one of two...the breeder thinks someone is coming to collect our first choice today but can't remember (cos they're abit old and forgetful!!) but if they don't then we'll get her :) if they do then we'll get another baby brown one :D

They're grey hound lurchers crossed with bearded collie's...gonna look like a baby irish wolfhound!! They'll still be massive though :p

Can't wait!! :D Gonna be fun training it to like another dog and a cat though haha! :bang:

she'll be one of those anyway :)

Attachments

• 24052008678.jpg
    24052008678.jpg
    726.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 26052008686.jpg
    26052008686.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 23
Cook on a low heat for best results well thats what the chinese do..:yum:

Last edited:
Dr Dolittle:p
at your service :p

i love our animals...house'd be so empty without them :)

i LOVE lurchers - my larry is a whippie/collie lurcher and is ace (although dim).

:hug:

awwww wkd!!! :D i didn't realise how many different types of lurcher there were until i read this book on them! I really can't wait though, will be nice to have a larger dog aswell for a change lol :rolleyes:

Cook on a low heat for best results well thats what the chinese do..:yum:

i prefer cat myself :p

Sounds like an animal lover to me.

But only in the right gravy :ROFLMAO:

Michael

LOL...gravy would defo be needed!
Hello, would you like to come with me and see some puppies?

why not hey? FF road trip to go and visit puppies? (y)

Last edited:
r u an animal hater.

Not really but dogs ain't my favourite TBO..the previous owners of our house abandoned their cat and she became a stray and mooched around the garbage for food..then one day last year we found she had given birth to a litter of 4 kittens and as she had become Ferrel the kittens where very wild ..that is except for two who eventually came to me when I offered them food..mum looked on but wouldn't come near and only take food when I walked away..one year on Mum has become part of the family while still having here independence and sleeps under our decking..as for the kittens well only one survived and turns up every morning along with mum for their breakfast..the kitten is still wild and wont let anyone near to stroke or scratch her while Mum enjoys a good scratch behind the ears..she also disappeared for a week recently to have another litter of kittens but they must have either died or fallen pray to the many foxes we get around here..

Last edited:
Not really but dogs ain't my favourite TBO..the previous owners of our house abandoned their cat and she became a stray and mooched around the garbage for food..then one day last year we found she had given birth to a litter of 4 kittens and as she had become Ferrel the kittens where very wild ..that is except for two who eventually came to me when I offered them food..mum looked on but wouldn't come near and only take food when I walked away..one year on Mum has become part of the family while still having here independence and sleeps under our decking..as for the kittens well only one survived and turns up every morning along with mum for their breakfast..the kitten is still wild and wont let anyone near to stroke or scratch her while Mum enjoys a good scratch behind the ears..she also disappeared for a week recently to have another litter of kittens but they must have either died or fallen pray to the many foxes we get around here..
:( people that abandon animals really **** me off, there is NO excuse to put them on the streets :mad:

For a cat she is quite a nice one ..when she had the kittens we phone the cat protection league but they never came out or did anything to help..still she gets fed daily so I think she is quite happy with the situation at the mo.. I am more concerned with the fact that she is going to produce kittens every year and I think the Tom that hangs around is one of hers as well ..I asked if they could take her and get her done so she couldn't have any more but once again they didn't respond to my queries..:(

For a cat she is quite a nice one ..when she had the kittens we phone the cat protection league but they never came out or did anything to help..still she gets fed daily so I think she is quite happy with the situation at the mo.. I am more concerned with the fact that she is going to produce kittens every year and I think the Tom that hangs around is one of hers as well ..I asked if they could take her and get her done so she couldn't have any more but once again they didn't respond to my queries..:(
that doesn't sound very much like a cat protection society...cross them off the donation list!! (n)

You think there's any chance you could take her as a proper pet? although the cost of vetting her to a house pet standard would be pretty big i guess...aslong as she doesn't get ill she'll be ok...but eventually i guess it won't all be rosy :(

I dont think she will move from here now she is comfortable with her surroundings ..we will just carry on feeding her for as long as she lives now and I think she is quite happy with the situation as it is.. I agree about the cat protection league tho fat lot of good they were..(n)

I dont think she will move from here now she is comfortable with her surroundings ..we will just carry on feeding her for as long as she lives now and I think she is quite happy with the situation as it is.. I agree about the cat protection league tho fat lot of good they were..(n)
yeah there's no point changing a perfectly good situation (y) and if she trusts you then i'm sure she'd come to you if she really needed something :)
should bring that to someone's attention like watchdog!! if they couldn't come they should at least say they're sorry they couldn't go lol

Back