Currently reading:
fun thing to do

dave said:
you feed your kids on mc donalds:eek: :yuck: poor kids:(

cruel and unusual, i beleive is the term:p
they may end up looking like:
B00023P3ZM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

and again i am :Offtopic:

I personally don't think this act is worth getting this heated over.

Car Park, Private, no one about? whats the problem? if him and his mates do it and they kill themselves its just them they made a choice, sure their mums and dads and friends and family might be upset but thats nothing to do with any of us.

Personally if someone suggested it to me the only thing on my mind would be getting in trouble for taking the trays, not killing myself or anyone simply because if its in private the worst anyone could do at fairly low speeds is damage property and injure themselves and their passengers, but once again, they made the choice.

And that Supersize me guy I think he deserves it, call me heartless but I think he was trying a get rich scheme after the 9/11 documentary.

ITS OBVIOUS THAT IF YOU EAT THAT MUCH JUNK FOOD YOU WILL GET ILL I mean.. WTF? Never stopped me or anyone I know fron eating at M.C Donalds cause we are social eaters, not breakfast dinner luntgh and desert, gawd sakes, furthermore why single out M.C Donalds? There is Burger King, Pizza Hut, KFC, Southern Fired Chicken, Chicken Cottage, Jersey Chicken, Sams Chicken tonnes of other fast food places, but like I said I think he did it to get rich and using M.C Donalds would attract larger box office sales.

Like 27p says, Get Rich or Die Tryin'.

Problem is it's just not private car parks with no-one about there's a McD's in Workington in a retail park and the staff can't get to their cars after work without some halfwitt handbraking doing doughnuts or driving flat out past them to complete their idiotic manouvres, someone will be seriously hurt or worse and these young lads/lassies couldn't care less. It seems the closer they get to the staff the funnier it is.

There is constantly fatalities in Cumbria due to young drivers racing and the like but do the others learn from this, you must be joking.

That lot would be better taking themselves into the fast country roads to meet their inevitable doom but unfortunately they usually take some innocent driver with them or is more than not the case the innocent driver road user is killed & they survive get a useless sentance don't learn a thing & do it again.

Ok so this guy is young and is wrong to do what he did etc, I think automatically branding him a 'chav' is a bit unfair, but I guess that depends on your definition of the word. To me 'chav' describes someone that's rude and likes looking for trouble, usually trying to show off my staring fights etc. Maybe this guys taken your views into consideration, but I think it's a but low to start criticising his spelling and punctuation. How and why would you excpect newspaper-standard levels of English on an Internet forum? I make mistakes all the time, and wouldn't have a go at somone else for doing

P.S. I'm not taking sides here before anyone accuses me!

It's not about taking sides, I honestly think it really does sound like a fun thing to try, seriously. Providing the conditions are right, if like he says he was in a car park in an abandoned industrial estate/warehouse etc then I alse dont see a problem with attaching ski's to the wheels of his car and messing around.

There is hardly any difference from what he did to say, skate boarding, both can be classed as irresponsible because of the likelyness of injury etc but he couldn't injure no one else and don't think he ever had the intention of doing so.

Like Alan.D said, if people are going to intentionally risk other peoples well being like in the M.C Donalds car park he describes then that should be dealt with but alone with a couple mates in an empty car park? not a big issue.

I used to teach people to drive in a carpark near me which had cars in it even though it was the early hours of the morning. This could also be classed as daft and irresponsible but I think this was safer then taking them out on to the road with real moving traffic.

Trancendental said:
I used to teach people to drive in a carpark near me which had cars in it even though it was the early hours of the morning. This could also be classed as daft and irresponsible but I think this was safer then taking them out on to the road with real moving traffic.

Certainly more considerate to other motorists who had to get somewhere ;)

The Trooper said:
Ok so this guy is young and is wrong to do what he did etc, I think automatically branding him a 'chav' is a bit unfair, but I guess that depends on your definition of the word. To me 'chav' describes someone that's rude and likes looking for trouble, usually trying to show off my staring fights etc. Maybe this guys taken your views into consideration, but I think it's a but low to start criticising his spelling and punctuation.

O.K. trooper so your definition of chav is "someone thats rude and likes looking for trouble, usually trying to show off by starting fights etc"
1./ so the first post isnt showing off?:confused:
2./ If the first post isnt showing off then please click on turboned,s post on
pg3 to see another example of his exploits!:D
3./ If you dont think hes rude & he isnt looking for trouble please go to the
top of pg 3 again and read his "polite" & "unconfrontational" post.:bang:
4./ I only think beau has questioned his spelling & that was on the first pg,
yes i did point out his illiteracy and dyslexia some time later but by then i
think most people had noticed it.(y)
Personally i dont give a stuff whether hes a chav or not but hes definately not of the human race! Perhaps he should change his member name to "neanderthal man"? or even better not bother coming on again as this forum isnt about what he tends to post.:slayer:
Im not digging at you trooper, like you said youre not taking sides. You are entitled to your opinion like everyone else but i just got the impression you hadnt read everything. I do try and see both sides of the argument usually but on this subject there isnt one. If hes on an empty car park whats saying nobody else is? take it to a racetrack. Its these sort of actions that make insurance companies wary of insuring young people, so the responsible people pay through the nose while the others dont see the point in insuring.(n)

Back