fun thing to do

Currently reading:
fun thing to do

Do people still eat at mc shats? I mean how can one classify that processed vomit as foodstuffs? Still, it means it's unlikely i'll get hit by a mc fiat on mc trays removing my mc legs! So there's two risks. clogged arteries/IBS and being mortally wounded!!!!

carry on you bunch of mc nutters!

mr500 said:
Do people still eat at mc shats? I mean how can one classify that processed vomit as foodstuffs? Still, it means it's unlikely i'll get hit by a mc fiat on mc trays removing my mc legs! So there's two risks. clogged arteries/IBS and being mortally wounded!!!!

carry on you bunch of mc nutters!

Apparantely they're closing a load of them down in England, probably to do with this healthy eating thing people are getting into these days. I've never done that tray thing, I know my mates have done when they were younger, but I think we've all matured a bit more now. But in fairness, it's probably safer than some of these nutters that drive like idiots cutting people up, and old people who don't know what time of day it is that drive down the middle of dual carriage ways etc, and people that pull out of a parking space in the street without looking like that t*at did to me this morning :bang: Thank the Lord for ABS!

Slightly off topic but relevent theyve started to convert the whole look of the brand up here in bolton. The red logo with the yellow M is a thing of the past now and replced with a more modern sign.

The interior has been transformed, and is actually nice, those white plastic seating has gone and replaced with plush red lether and loads of wood.

It actually looks more of a restaurant now although it never will be termed a 'restaurant'

If your looking for a laugh and some Back End Action, go do a rally day (or visit San Francisco!! (sorry couldn't help it))

The only thing i'm ever tempted to go for at maccys is a bacon and egg muffin.

Kurt said:
If your looking for a laugh and some Back End Action, go do a rally day (or visit San Francisco!! (sorry couldn't help it))

The only thing i'm ever tempted to go for at maccys is a bacon and egg muffin.

Arrr but muffin is a different thing from all that processed meat :yuck: no wonder people have gut problems :eek: just think what your stuffing into yourself :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Throw down some McDonald's coffee on the road - it has the consistency and taste of crude oil... you can turn the car park in to a skid pan.

PS. This is just an idea for humerous purposes and obviously shouldn't be carried out. McDonald's coffee is harmful to the environment and should be disposed of in a safe and controlled manner.

i know where everyone one is coming from with his. i must admit i have tried this before ( in my younger years). must admit thou it is safer then some people on the road and he must of done this late at night with on one around so it isn't as if he was doing it with children or people walkin about ( his first good idea)

cinqmeister said:
Throw down some McDonald's coffee on the road - it has the consistency and taste of crude oil... you can turn the car park in to a skid pan.

PS. This is just an idea for humerous purposes and obviously shouldn't be carried out. McDonald's coffee is harmful to the environment and should be disposed of in a safe and controlled manner.

ROFL! Thats a great idea...:)

who ever the guy was that was sayin i shud get a life. jesus its an empty car park on an old warehouse i wudnt be stupid. i dont even drag race that often i never do anythin dangerous.

sportincinq said:
Last night i was sat in mcdonalds and i came across the brown trays they hav...
Personally I don't find McDonalds THAT much of a turn-on. ;) :D
H

sportincinq said:
yeh we are only young once pal so stop bein a mature sad **** and u get a fkin life.

yes so young and with "a life" course keep doing this:

https://www.fiatforum.com/showpost.php?p=661731&postcount=51

and sooner or later we'll dig up this :

https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=59483

"hey guys remember that guy sportingcinq? not content with proving himself to be a young hip thing, had to take 3 mates with him too, course none of them made it"

if you really want to kill yourself, do it in private, don't be selfish and involve anyone else

sportincinq said:
who ever the guy was that was sayin i shud get a life. jesus its an empty car park on an old warehouse i wudnt be stupid. i dont even drag race that often i never do anythin dangerous.

A slight contradiction there...

I think quite a few respondants to this thread think you should get a life for behaving like an immature chav in a public place. Sorry, but I'll add my name in with those respondents too.

If you must play silly buggers with your car, do it on a racetrack. Didn't you see the news report the other day about how many young drivers were being killed on the roads, no doubt while " 'aving a laugh"? Jeez, how much is it going to take for the message to sink in... :shakehead

sportincinq said:
yeh we are only young once pal so stop bein a mature sad **** and u get a fkin life.

LOL, I would imagine this is aimed at me?? You dont know me from adam you immature:tosser: I too was young once and i could show you national newspapers i appeared in so dont think ive never had a life cos ive done a damn sight more( but never playing a pr*ck) in my 37 yrs than youll do in your short lifetime.
Anyway, whats with the language? Do you have a limited vocabulary or are you genuinely dislexic? If brains were dynamite you wouldnt have enough to blow your head off( unfortunately).
It makes me smile how much bravado a pc (thats a computer to you!) can give some tw*ts. Yet when out in civvy st they shy away from confrontation!

Back