Tuning Frost Gone in Less than 120 Seconds ❄️❄️

Currently reading:
Tuning Frost Gone in Less than 120 Seconds ❄️❄️

ricambio

With the Frosty ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️weather now on us in the UK I went and fitted a Fully Heated Front windscreen into our 2012 road car..
not the type that just does the wiper area when parked but a fully heated screen 🤗 .
i have used them before but for demisting the windscreen on damp and wet rally events.
More than happy with the results in my road car 👍
With it's winter tyres on and a Limited Slip Differential fitted we are ready for winter 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶
What do we think 🤔🤗

It's a good job you had that little message come up warning you of possible ice on the road...... You'd have never seen it with all that ice obscuring your view.
When driving huge milages at work I used to find it useful on occasions to have the ice symbol come up if driving home fast at night, now it seems pretty pointless doing normal milage.

Hi ya 😉. It works well 👍...
This is a special screen I usually used in motorsport rallying,
I just fitted one of my spare screens in to our road car as we found the deicing and the demisting takes a long time, very happy with the results.
I use two 30 Amp relays one to each side of the heated screen,
on this road car I modified the rear heated screen relay to trigger the two relays for the front screen to save running wires though the bulk head and drilling holes in the dash..
I believe Fiat do a part heated screen that just does the area the wipers park on not all the screen,
This screen I have made it's fully heated 😉👍

Go on then, I'll ask the question, how much? Are they generally for sale? Is there a minimum order number required? (thinking group buy) and can any competent person fit them?

Go on then, I'll ask the question, how much? Are they generally for sale? Is there a minimum order number required? (thinking group buy) and can any competent person fit them?
First they can be fitted by most if not all windscreen fitters,, they do need wiring into the car with 4 wires two each side by the Bonnie hinges, I run the wires all in the engine bay , power then from the battery to two relays one for each side of the screen and one switching wire connected to the rear heated window relay for switching the two front heated screen relays.. So not to hard... I do get them made for rallying /racing mainly I will find out what the cost is at today's prices as the few I have as spares are spoken for, except for one, they are normally around £300 plus tax depending how many I get made..

First they can be fitted by most if not all windscreen fitters,, they do need wiring into the car with 4 wires two each side by the Bonnie hinges, I run the wires all in the engine bay , power then from the battery to two relays one for each side of the screen and one switching wire connected to the rear heated window relay for switching the two front heated screen relays.. So not to hard... I do get them made for rallying /racing mainly I will find out what the cost is at today's prices as the few I have as spares are spoken for, except for one, they are normally around £300 plus tax depending how many I get made..
Sounds like a deal to me! I'll order a pair of 30A relays with built in fuses and see how we go.👍🏻

Sorry to butt in on a Abarth discussion but would you mind asking them if they can do screens for a 169 Panda, and if so, what prices/quantities.

Back