Technical Front Driving Lights

Currently reading:
Technical Front Driving Lights

stevethestag

My wife has a Fiat Punto Evo 2010. The front driving lights have stopped working. I have looked on line and in the manual but I am struggling to find any wiring diagrams for driving lights. I have replaced both bulbs and checked the fuses that I can but to no avail. Can anybody help.

I have checked all fuses and relays in the engine compartment and all is ok. But I cannot find a fuse, relay or wiring diagram for any drl's on a fiat punto. Any help?

I have checked all fuses and relays in the engine compartment and all is ok. But I cannot find a fuse, relay or wiring diagram for any drl's on a fiat punto. Any help?
DRLs on the evo was an after thought, they botched two large relays into the engine bay with no documentation if…. IF you can find these relays it may answer your issue, they are somewhere around the back of the head lights, they are enormous called “skirted relays” they have a large “skirt” to stop water getting into the connections, but they tend to fall off their brackets in the punto, hang upside down and then fill with water with the skirt acting more like a bucket to keep as much water in as possible. The relays then turn to brown dust as the combination of water and electricity accelerates the corrosion

Back