Forum Car Stickers Upate - Please read!!!

Currently reading:
Forum Car Stickers Upate - Please read!!!

Re: Forum Car Stickers

I have nicked gaz's pic.... but this is what they look like for those that dont know.

smallsticker.jpg

oooh blue ones :cool: they would look good on the stilo, although wud have to be external, think the other half would want white though so they stand out :chin:

PNL said:
Just thought of this doesnt the law stipulate that rear vision must not be obscured wouldnt we then be limited to the size of the forum sticker [turboned] please comment :confused:

I can't remember the exact law requirements, but I seem to remember that if the rear window/ solid back van rearward vision is obscured then there must be door/ wing mirrors fitted to both sides of the car to allow rear vision.

In fact, I think solid back vans don't even legally require a rear view mirror inside the vehicle as long as door/ wing mirrors are fitted both sides. This is less apparent these days as nearly all vehicles have mirrors fitted both sides, not like the cars I first started driving where a passenger mirror was a cost option!

Somebody might need to check the legal requirements to be sure :confused:

Saying that, I wouldn't want a BIG sticker to fill up the back screen as that is a bit Chavvy (plus it will be expensive). Sorry! I like the discreet stickers that we currently have - nice and subtle.

So I'd have some for sure, like the ones we already have, in white and internal please Sammi (y)

I have just heard back about these stickers.

With the red and blue not being in such high demand then I am going to have to leave these out. Basically we have a couple of people interested in the blue and red and for a sticker it would cost about £10 cos of the set up charge.

So we are left with yellow, silver and white.

The set up charge is per colour, I have emailed them to clarify if there is a setup charge for internal/external ones. So will let you know.

I have got a rough price, once i get the email back i can clarify a bit more.

The price we are looking at is £1 per sticker, £2.50 for pack of three plus 50p P&P

for each colour i am going to have to lay out £40 of my own money up front.

I am not aiming to make any money from this, although if people wish to include a donation to the forum then it would be very welcome.

I am aiming to order at in about 3-4 weeks time, maybe a little sooner.

Can people get posting and let me know if they are happy at paying this, P&P is 50p for as many stickers as you want, not per sticker.

I will set up a link once i get enough feedback where you order the stickers from.

Back