Forced To Apologise

Currently reading:
Forced To Apologise

Re: Once again I apologise fro bringing this back up

All I have to say lads is that Rob D, you work for your money, yes Britain is taxed too much, to pay for jobless low lives like me to sit at home and enjoy, bargain hunt, pet rescue and mona the vampire.

Patrick - Wife???? :(

Wimmy - alrite darling ;)

Fiat should apologise to me personally for the poor excuse of a car I purchased that happens to be one of their best sellers and was at one point the most reliable car in Britain (I think not!!!!)

I think Halfords should apologise for those cabbages and give us all gift vouchers for having to put up with them. They should also give the guys in their ripspeed dept pay rises for not only helping us out and puttin up with the cabbages but also putting up with me on one of my parts and modding frenzies :)

There thats my rant finished - for now....

Seriously hungover!

The landlady of my local pub should be forced to apologise for keeping me locked in the pub until 04:00 this morning - even breathing hurts and I was going to polish the car today but there is no way I am looking at anything Broom Yellow until the pain subsides!

Nige

Seriously hungover!

The landlady of my local pub should be forced to apologise for keeping me locked in the pub until 04:00 this morning - even breathing hurts and I was going to polish the car today but there is no way I am looking at anything Broom Yellow until the pain subsides!

Nige

Nadine

I should apologise for not yet getting round do doing what you and I both want me to do:)

Re: Nadine

Apology accepted but you still have to apologise about the wife!

Same old thing

You cant teach a (very) old dog new tricks, or maybe YOU can?:)