Not sure how much to ask for my HGT

Currently reading:
Not sure how much to ask for my HGT

P

Paull

Thinking about selling my 2001 HGT next month, not sure how much I should be asking.

Any ideas?

(full MOT, tax til december, 54k, cambelt done last year, Priavte plate, Pollys, Aux in MP3 conversion on original stereo, genuine HGT mats, red key and remote locking key, full leather in very good condition, stainless steel cat back exhaust, sounds nice, not loud. Very well cared for. Mechanically spot on, got a few minor dings on body, but nothing that would cost a fortune to put right)

DSC00244.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00237.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00245.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00243.jpg
[/IMG]

2.0 petrols are a thing of the past - especially things like this with poor reliability and build.

You'll be very lucky to get £750.

Ha ha ha.. £750???
I Got offered £1500 for it at the AutoItalia show at brooklands last week.
As for reliability anyone who knows these cars will know these engines are the best :)

This site is let down by people making ridiculous comments who dont even have to log in or be a registered user.

Its a beauty of a car with a cherished number plate too.

I spent ages looking for a good one to do a 20vt conversion on a couple of years ago. If I was looking now then this would be mine!!!

Good luck with the sale.

becoming classics now these cars,ones in top condition will keep the price

They're nothing special and certainly not a classic.

they look old and the design hasn't worn well at all.

Above all, this car isn't really held in high regard for reliability now, is it?

Nothing special?...Old Design?... Unreliable?...Someone else who doesn't know what they are on about.
A low mileage well looked after HGT is hard to find , yes they are becoming rare, maybe not classics yet, I wish I had the money to buy it.

Even harder to sell.

I think it's you who is clueless.

Show me a good review from and independent such as JD.

When you've done that, show us their reliability ratings and finally.....

Show us their "worth".

I don't get why people with such negative comments towards this car, come on this forum in the first place? And furthermore feel the need to share their worthless opinion..

I miss my old hgt and am currently looking for another as my 20vt is coming off the road shortly for some much needed tlc. This car fits the bill for me. right colour, low milage, looked after etc. Is it for sale? How much are 'you' looking for?

3 questions:
What's it like underneath?
Is the milage backed by previous mot's etc?
Is there service history with the car?

Ps. Engine bay pic please?

Very interested, and have cash waiting :)

Yep it is still for sale.
send me an email and i will give you my phone number and email u any other pics and info u require