Welcome to the FIAT Boo Archives

Currently reading:
Welcome to the FIAT Boo Archives

For those of you who are unsure what FIAT Boo was, a little history lesson.

Back in 1999, a Network54 forum was setup by 2 guys Shaul and paul. Little did they know, this forum would grow into something quite wonderful and it soon became the definitive online resource for all things Bravo, Brava and of course Marea.

Sometime later, this was handed over to wimmy, who together with his team including Ozric-Al, Roberto and at one point alfanige formed the FIAT Bravo Owners Organisation and kept it going strong until the start of its decline in the 10's.

Recently, due to waning membership and the fact that most of the Bravo collective are off the road, I was approached and asked if I'd like to salvage the bit of FIATBoo before it was taken offline.

So - not wanting to lose such a useful resource, I spent the next few months working around my normal job to get everything imported.

And here is the finished article :) Every post imported up to September 2013 (the importer crashed at that point, and seeing as there were so few posts after that, it didn't seem worth restarting it!) and available to browse directly from inside the forum.

I've chosen not to link up usernames (so everyone will show as guest) due to the fact there was no security with Network54 and anyone could pretend to be anyone else - however it doesn't affect the usage :)

So once again, thanks to Wimmy and the team for making FIAT Boo what it was - its name will live on forever (y)