Technical Fiat Panda Cross Exhaust

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Panda Cross Exhaust

Squeek

Hi , my exhaust is looking worse for wear. Its done 50,000 miles so im not complaining. Does anyone know where I can get a complete exhaust? Bloke in the local garage said it would need to be a genuine Fiat one and would take a while to sort one. Still got some miles in this one but it wont survive the winter.

I think onlineautomotive.co.uk may be able to do this. I have put in a request to see if I can get a price. A few years ago when the Panda 100 was in the same place they were able to find a new system for that at a decent cost when it was otherwise Fiat. It ertainly seems to be on the system if you go on the exhausts tab and then fo for the Panda Cross. If I get a response I will certainly post again.

Hi , my exhaust is looking worse for wear. Its done 50,000 miles so im not complaining. Does anyone know where I can get a complete exhaust? Bloke in the local garage said it would need to be a genuine Fiat one and would take a while to sort one. Still got some miles in this one but it wont survive the winter.

How did you get on?

How did you get on?
No response but I have asked again. The part is listed but out of stock. Worth pushing to see if they can be persuaded to get some in stock I think.

The back box may be available ut its call to enquire.

Last edited:
I have firm quote for the whole system for my 2019 TA 0.9 4x4 at £279.30. And a quote reference. This sounds pretty good to me, I have had good service from them before.

01604 666711

Having checked this out in detail its for the Cat... I do think they might be able to help on the exhaust as have all thje drawings and refs. I will ring them later and see if I can get ot the bottom of tis.

Last edited:
Back