General Facelift B

Currently reading:
General Facelift B

R30GUE your B looks well with the boot spoiler and light(y)
Matt if i knew how too i would, but im hopeless with computers, kind of weird too as im 21 but barely know what im doing with them.
Each to their own too, would be a bit crap if we were all driving the same

Mark

Hmmmmm, I am defo a mk1 person - mk2's look great but there is something about the lines on the mk1 that makes it a little more 'classic' - I have to admit I do like the 3rd brake light on the mk1 though...... :eek: (did I publicly admit to that!!!).....

Best look is a mk1 on lower springs, turbine style alloy's, front lip spoiler, 3rd brake light and twin pipes on the back (y) (in Red of course)

I am alone in not liking the turbine alloys? :eek:

Mk 1 multiholes the nicest standard ones by a mile!

I've got a facelift b and prefer it to a mk1 although I wouldn't turn down a mk1 in yellow with a chin spoiler. I think the front of the mk1 definitely needs the spoiler.

I've also got the turbine wheels and don't like them. I would have preferred the Fiat original optional 16" wheels. Also the turbines are a sod to clean.

Anyone got a set of 16s they want to swap?

I dont mind the turbine wheels, now ive fixed them up, but they are a nightmare to clean, but i only run them in the winter, still wouldnt mind a set of of the 6spoke 16"s though

mark

Back