Currently reading:
Styling F4usT - Silver B

heres another one 5 min job... it is just a low poly scratch... without all those little things and bumps and screws... :D

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,691
England be playin Belgium :D
a friendly interland, since both of them couldn't qualify :D

Englands reason was probably general lazyness... or wandering metatarsels, who knows?
Belgium: just to old , to fat , not enough "drive"

But wait till 2010. Belgium has been on the forefront of DNA and genetic research since the eighties, and by 2010 all our clones of Koeck, Vanderelst, Van Moer, JeanMarie Pfaff, Maradonna, Rumenigge, Ronaldo, Best, Cruyff, etc will be coming of age (and out of their testtubes).

They have been "bred" for one task only.. be the Belgian National Team.
For 2010 we'll have one Cruyff on the bench an one of the field as FW Striker, both Maradonna clones on the pitch, one of VanMoer, Vanderelst, Best each on the pitch and on the bench, both Ronaldo clones on the flanks.. and so on
And we'll have 3 clones of JeanMarie as goalie ...

We'll be unbeatable.. mwuhhahhahaa, mwuhhahhahaa and not even Austin Powers is gonna be able to save you.. mwuhhahhahaa, mwuhhahhahaa

:D

Last edited:
mwuhhahhahaa

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 343
anyone fitted some plasma tacho? (is that right word?) i think it may looks nice in Fiat-Green-Color.
http://www.moman.pl/index.php?a=lista&k=17
but they dont have for b...

btw: today i removed that black cover on tacho and removed those (see through plastic) glass for cleaning, but no progress... it is to much damaged and it looks like some parrot spited on them (those who have parrots know what i mean... how they dirt mirrors). i have to found some shop where those plastic polish pastes peoples p.... p... p..sell!! :D they have some no-name, but i don't trust them...

anyone fitted some plasma tacho? (is that right word?) i think it may looks nice in Fiat-Green-Color.
http://www.moman.pl/index.php?a=lista&k=17
but they dont have for b...

btw: today i removed that black cover on tacho and removed those (see through plastic) glass for cleaning, but no progress... it is to much damaged and it looks like some parrot spited on them (those who have parrots know what i mean... how they dirt mirrors). i have to found some shop where those plastic polish pastes peoples p.... p... p..sell!! :D they have some no-name, but i don't trust them...

Do you have any pics showing how you removed tacho?
One of my dials is slightly odd colour. I would like to replace them one day.

as you probably know i broke my seat doing some exercises... :p now is painfully to my back if i drive some time. so i decided to take those seats out and add some like this on picture, i found them on action for about 270€ both (one 160€). i would like to buy original but I cant found them anywhere.. (except on ebay, but import duties will cost me more than seats :mad:).

So what do you think? (y) or (n)
heres link to shop, they have an action only to CE models: http://www.ap-studio.hr/catalog.php?id=11&marke=all

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 10
:yeahthat:
i also like red color, as you can see on first page of this thread... :D
but those seats are from leather or from "fake leather"... it may be painfully for back when roof is down and sun is up... burnz!

Back