f1 2013 prediction thread

Currently reading:
f1 2013 prediction thread

i am well into my f1 and was hoping that maybe there will be a few more fans.as the title suggests predictions or discussions about each race :).

In looking forward to seeing Vettel win the championship again :D and to see how Max Chilton gets on! Not looking forward to suzi perry presenting though (n)

Last edited:
I like vettel but I'm a Ferrari fan so would like to see massa or alonso win .don't mind suzi perry but I will be watching it on sky

hopefully your apathy will go when you get to the circuit:) although im a ferrari fan i can see button doing well there again.
i think you can't beat the atmospere of f1 when your at the circuit.i'm going to silverstone and spa myself this year:slayer:

just upgraded my sky ready this morning lol

+1 for ferarri, Would like to see button do well in mclaren without hamilton there tho. think hamilton wont be as competitive as the top three rb mclaren ferrari this year?

Last edited:
I predict a season where Hamilton whinges...which to be fair is like predicting sunset at 5 past 4, where Button shows flashes of brilliance but ultimately fails to get it done, where vettel wins every thing and where Alonso grimly attempts to get it done despite his car..

Fair point about the eyebrows but i don't mind alonso or massa as long as the cars scarlet

Attachments

• 1363204267012.jpg
    1363204267012.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 36
Nothing conclusive from the pre-season testing, but I have a feeling Red Bull are going to be the ones to beat again.
I have nothing against Herr Vettel, but to potentially have 4 championships by the time he is 25 is just not on! I would prefer to see him in a closer scrap with Lewis / Jenson/ Fernando/

Re: Re: f1 2013 prediction thread

hopefully your apathy will go when you get to the circuit:) although im a ferrari fan i can see button doing well there again.
i think you can't beat the atmospere of f1 when your at the circuit.i'm going to silverstone and spa myself this year:slayer:

Apathy gone, I'm off to the GP today. :slayer: Havent heard anything from the track, but I'd like to see Webber wipe the floor with Seb (I'm allowed to dream) and for Dan R to put his car in a finishing position that it doesn't belong in.

Im at 12.5 Drivers Left if you get bored want to go spotting.

Well watched the race got up at 5 watched the qualifying and alonso and massa done good:thumbup:happy for kimmi being ex ferrari:)even hammo did well.

Back