• power walking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • dirty form of exercise

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
oh ok maybe tom

but am not a guy who drinks every week (unlike you , p*ss head) so i may go three to four weeks without a drink, now when i have or look at a drink i get a strong urge to throw up (think i have a curse on me).

erm.....I am right about lauren....she got good shape management.....most girls stay looking fit and healthy and then suddenley and ankle-biter comes and kaplow arghh weight appears.

Football every Friday... and if I'm lucky enough twice a week.

2 hours on a 5 a-side pitch. get a rest when we go in goal for a bit.

But for some reason, even with all that, I still get out of breath fast. I think walking everyday is what really keeps you keep fit.

I used to walk to work and back home, is about a mile away, journey time on foot is about 25 - 30 mins..... then I got a car and never looked back :D

i was in the army for 3 years thtas more than enough exercise for me lol

We're only allowed one option on the poll?? :bang: lol

Im doing a bit of training for the London Marathon (in case my application goes through) so im into running 4 times a week now, well for the past couple of months.

I go to the gym before I run for about hour and a half and usually do rowing, weight machines (cant be arsed with free weights :eek:), the X trainer, sit ups and the excercise bike.

Most every-other weekends I go mountain biking with mates- which is alot more fun than the above.....

my favourite is to go to the gym and do weights, the cross trainer and the running machine. tomorrow however i have a personal trainer who is going to show me how to exercise my abs to optimise my chances of building a 6 pack quickly and efficently

dillinger39 said:
tomorrow however i have a personal trainer who is going to show me how to exercise my abs to optimise my chances of building a 6 pack quickly and efficently

I hope you're not paying him / her to show you.

Creating a good set of abs isn't rocket science, it's mainly down to your body fat level.

The most I've ever trained abs is 4 sets per week / no more than 20 reps / set.

no its free with my membership. i can arrange a personal trainer at any time. Its very useful when i feel like i have plateaued and i need a totally different sort of exercise to try.

ive been getting in to shape for the past six months and not concentrating on any thing specifically so now its time to concentrate on different muscle groups. (in my opinion)

dillinger39 said:
i bet theres a thing that you could teach me about exercise then

yeah just avoid it as much as you can lol

dillinger39 said:
ive been getting in to shape for the past six months and not concentrating on any thing specifically so now its time to concentrate on different muscle groups. (in my opinion)

Eh?

You should concentrate on ALL muscle groups.

Set yourself training days, ie

Mon - Legs

Wed - Chest, back & abs

Fri - Shoulder & arms

Don't chop and change when you do stuff every week.

Make sure you're including "building block" movements in your routines - squats for legs, deadlift or barbell rows for back, bench presses for chest, but don't stick to one routine for too long. Mix it up a bit - that goes for exercise, reps & sets. But don't get there and do 5 sets of bench presses, that's overkill unless you're Ronnie Coleman.

Don't avoid, but don't rely on machines. Keep it free weight.

And most important, don't over do it. Keep workouts to an hour max, then get the hell out of there to recover.

Just won a month's sentence (oops membership) at the gym in work...:(

Other people won nice prizes like wine and chocolates...:cry:

Back