Votes: 4 13.8%
  • power walking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • dirty form of exercise

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
I sometimes use two Dave, I bet I could win a finger fight with most people.

WHy can we only select one, I reckon most people probably walk aswell as any of the other things.

where's running :confused:

Used to be pretty lazy, but realised I was putting far too much weight on from working in the office and driving everywhere.

Now I do a 2km run every week, soon to be 4km and mountain bike over the weekend if weather isn't too bad and I ain't doing much else :D

Well...diving isnt strictly exercise, not the amount I do anyway!
I run about madly like a headless chicken trying to keep my uni life in order :p

Then theres wrestling the Cinq around country lanes etc...

...oh, and Ive recently gained a penchant for Ballroom and Latin dancing :D. That WILL keep me fit.

i nearly got me a four pack the amount of exercise i do. only got a bit more to do (hours and hours, buckets and buckets months and months) and presto six pack

dillinger39 said:
i nearly got me a four pack the amount of exercise i do. only got a bit more to do (hours and hours, buckets and buckets months and months) and presto six pack

4 pack of stella more like

am not a drinker (looks around suspicously and conceals jd bottle:yum: in draw) my body is a temple and i do it no harm

dillinger39 said:
lauren you not need exercise you fit already;)

between you and me mate she`s not all that in person *cough*

the pics she`s put up are well old when she was nice and slim but now...lets just say she`s let herself go a bit if you get me.

and if you think im joking your a silly man

Back