Technical Dualogic problem

Currently reading:
Technical Dualogic problem

Vourexx

Hello I have a Fiat Punto evo 1.3 mjt 95ps with dualogic (selespeed) gearbox, before 50.000 km i change the clutch and bearing also, everything is ok but before 1 month the car when put 1st or reverse gear kicks 4-5 times and get error about gearbox I’m trying with multiecu software and give me error about gearbox subsystem , when execute calibration of Clutch every thing works again for a little time and when drive again get some error and stop works any idea ?

It’s a transparent tank this when the car is unuse it’s full when try to drive or put gears this is in lower level

E6C6EF34-C2AD-4573-8D26-3CFE791DCB15.jpeg

Your clutch could be warm out especially if it's o my seems to mis behave in 1st or reverse

If it's at the end of the travel limit the adjustment could just be buying a tiny bit of extra movement?

But I recommend posting in the dialogic thread in the 500 section where there more people with knowledge about these boxes

Your clutch could be warm out especially if it's o my seems to mis behave in 1st or reverse

If it's at the end of the travel limit the adjustment could just be buying a tiny bit of extra movement?

But I recommend posting in the dialogic thread in the 500 section where there more people with knowledge about these boxes
Literally post one shows he’s just changed the clutch!?

I have recalibrate with multiecu and I have run ether new installation of clutch by mistake

Back