Technical Dualogic problem panda 2004

Currently reading:
Technical Dualogic problem panda 2004

LeoPanda2004

Hi I have a fiat panda 2004 dynamic 1.2 automatic, had robot recently done by this guy as you can see his link on ebay+ kit clucth done. After 3 days it is stuttering on 1st gear and reverse.. Sometimes while on 3rd and 5th gear goes back straight to N, Not always though.
Could anyone help me please?
It is hard to find people to fix as well.

I follow Motortech chanell on YouTube as I am Brazilian living in UK, and I have spent already £600 o this panda to fix this
Could you please give me your opinion? I thought after watching videos it could be the clucth index degradation? Screenshot_20190720-114254_eBay.jpeg

This is a wild guess so please forgive me.

Similar isues happen with the manual gearboxes if the gear lever is not correctly aligned with the gearbox setting when the gear control cables are connected.
My suggestion is to check the gearbox and servo are in the correct settings when the servo is installed. You will probably need such as MES to do this.

You now have a new clutch so the servo might need to re learn the biting point.
Check with www.multiecuscan.net (MES) to see if their software can collect data from the duologic system.

I emailed this company asking about the software waiting for them to reply... The mechanic who repaired the dialogic robot will have another look as well as the car runner fine for 2 days after having dualogic robot repaired and clucth kit replaced,. Then on the third day forward its crazy cannot drive anymore as gears are crazy.

How old is the clutch? A worn clutch behaves very strangely often not releasing properly rather than slipping so could be part of your problem if it's getting old.

Hopefully the MES people will be able to help with what their software can do.

Hi Dave the same guy who refurbished the robot replaced clucth kit so the clutch is brand new with 12 months warranty. On Monday when he comes back from his holidays he will discuss with me to check the car again as it is on warranty. I will keep updating the post as this maybe help other people.
How old is the clutch? A worn clutch behaves very strangely often not releasing properly rather than slipping so could be part of your problem if it's getting old.

Hopefully the MES people will be able to help with what their software can do.

Hello everyone,

After reading a lot about my problem I would like to try the calibration of the clutch degradation index before taking back to the garage as this might fix... Do you know if multiecuscan is compatible with fiat panda 2004?

Thx

Hello all... Car went back to garage on warranty and he replaced one of the new sensors. All good nowu. Gave me 3 months warranty. [emoji57]Letsysee how it goes. Multi ecu scan works perfectly for the car with the right lead.

Multiecuscan does pretty much everything on these cars but you need the registered version for things like auto box airbags. etc.h a manual car

The Duologic as you know is a robot manual transmission. People (not surprisingly) tend to drive it like a normal auto. On these, the torque converter is great for creeping forward in traffic. However, doing that in a Duologic/Selespeed will rapidly wear the clutch, so make sure all drivers appreciate the difference.

It's the same on hills. Stop and put the brakes on then move away as you would with a manual car. Allowing the car to hold itself is impressive but the clutch is getting hammered.

Hello all... Car went back to garage on warranty and he replaced one of the new sensors. All good nowu. Gave me 3 months warranty. [emoji57]Letsysee how it goes. Multi ecu scan works perfectly for the car with the right lead.

I’m having pretty much exact same problem. Mine also feels like in low gears the car is still trying to accelerate even though I am pressing the break pedal :( Has yours now been running well since this thread? Did you do the clutch calibration using MES in the end?

Back