Technical Dualmass or single flywheel? Please help

Currently reading:
Technical Dualmass or single flywheel? Please help

Liz999

Hi everyone! I own a fiat Punto 1.3 Multijet 84bhp (2014). Is there anyone with the same car who can confirm whether it has a dualmass or a solid flywheel fitted please? Someone who's had to replace the clutch or the flywheel itself and could confirm. I have called fiat but have received contradictory feedback. Thanks in advance!

Thanks, I have checked their website and reached out to them too. They replied that it's solid (single). On the other hand fiat seems to suggest it is dualmass so I am confused and not sure. That's why I was wondering if anyone with the same car might help. I feel a vibration on the clutch pedal when slightly pressed (if pressed all the way I can't feel it anymore). When releasing the clutch pedal I also hear a noise not loud but present (hard to describe but similar to a scratching noise ).
I have just replaced the right engine mount as the whole car was vibrating at idle, especially the steering wheel and I thought it was the flywheel causing that, but that's now fixed.
I don't think the vibration on the clutch pedal is normal though so any thoughts or suggestions are welcome. Knowing for certain if the flywheel is solid or dualmass would help. Thanks!

Back