General drilled air box

Currently reading:
General drilled air box

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speed limit is there as a guide on the top roads the limit is 60mph when you get to a single lane road with dry stone walls inches from your mirror with tight twist and bends its still a 60 zone but do you still go at 60 no its the same on normal roads 30mph but then you get to a tight area with parked cars on both sides kids COULD be playin there even at 30 you int gonna stop if one popped there head out it would be knocked clean off

so hang on how fast should i be going down the road then

im sorry pal im just pissed off 2day had a very bad day it does sound good by the way i did it to my saxo vtr

If by being responsible and respectful to other road users then I'm guilty. But what does that make you ? Ive lost friends in road accidents and anything that makes people think twice about acting the idiot is worth saying, so if it upsets people - TUFF

seriously mate i was doing the speed limit so keep your stupidness to your self PLEASE your doing my nut in

i put this up to show people what it sounded like not to listen to you bullsh-t about how i should not be doing 30mph in a 30 zone

the same speed your suposed to drive past schools and in a heavly built up area its a 20mph zone

a good thing you could do tim, get hold of a air box of a marea or bravo i think mine was from, well the bit that goes from the throttle body to the air box, modified it to fit my uno tb and then put an air filter on the end:
2935807471a7176017265l.jpg

2935807471a7184831377l.jpg

Sounds c**p tbh . God help us now you are driving a 1.4. (n)
hes not driving a 1.4 i am this is my account and thats my brother with my old 1.2 that i sold him he was just useing my account to come show people the sound he got the car to make for free not to get people teling he he was speeding when he was not and i no he was not becouse i was fliming it the car does sound the nut now tho not sure if i should do it to my 1.4 to i get a gsr

I think you are getting confused. Not once did i say anything about not doing 30 in a 30 limit. Bet you wish you had left the video clip off eh[/quote
no why would i the roads i went round in the clip most of them are 20 and one is 30 i did 30 in the 30 and 25 in the 20 and are you going to tel me you dont ever do 25 in a 20 there is no one that would not do 25 in a 20 so dont start saying you u dont and never have

You know speed bumps are there for a reason. . .:rolleyes: :eek:. . . ..

. . and no it not so you can 'drive to like you stole it'(y)

You know speed bumps are there for a reason. . .:rolleyes: :eek:. . . ..

. . and no it not so you can 'drive to like you stole it'(y)
ya i no my back still hurts abit from that i dont think he saw it
i thing the best bit of the video is the end where am i going to park it driving past about 5spaces that i could get a bus in its is hes first car tho that why he was so bad at parking it

Last edited:
Nice tip with the holes, cheap and anyone could do it. Does sound cool:)

Shame it was shown in a built up area hence peoples reactions, what we need is more areas for track driving, safe off the roads where people can test out their mods safely (within reason of course)....perfect world....NOT

I must admit watching the clip it did seem that your brother was driving a little fast, but things can be deceptive, next time try find a more apprpriate
space....(living in a large city may be quite tricky:rolleyes:)

I have the Yorkshire Dales on my door step so very lucky:cool:

Anyone see last nights Traffic Cops on BBC 1 title was 'Cheating Death' get your bro to watch it on BBC i player, made me think about speed(y)

seriously mate you need your head checked out lol
its a 1.2 i could have it in 5th at 30 mph

its true, i drive mine in 4th at 30mph to keep low revs and save petrol

thats the joy with the 1.2 but also in 2nd gear i can do up to 60mph but its proper ragging it and drinks the petrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back