Do you trust your local supermarket car-wash?

Currently reading:
Do you trust your local supermarket car-wash?

Park the car outside with a big sign saying "M***** car wash did this & they refuse to compensate me":devil:

Just across the main road from the hospital where I work there's a branch of the Nuffield private hospital chain. A few weeks ago as I was driving to work I passed a car parked right outside the Nuffield, with a banner draped over it saying

"The Nuffield Hospital failed to diagnose my prostate cancer. Will you be next?"

:eek:

Wonder how much business that cost them.......

Slightly off topic but Hey...

"The Nuffield Hospital failed to diagnose my prostate cancer. Will you be next?"

Prostate Ca is difficult to diagnose and the tests are unreliable. Who knows about this guy, but on top of that, many men put up with bladder problems until its too late.

The NHS are just as bad. My friend's grandmother went back time and again with back & upper abdominal pain and was sent away with pain killer drugs. Even when she became jaundiced they ignored her. She died of course.

She actually had classic symptoms of pancreatic cancer. That's usually a killer because its spread by the time you get symptoms but its also extremely painful. But she was ignored & left to suffer and its not like she is (was) a serial complainer.

In the end, infection killed her. Where did she get that from? We will never know.

Medicine isnt cut & dried like car maintenance, but they do get away with far to many cock-ups.

Back to the bent car - Send a carefully worded letter listing all of the issues and what you expect from them and what it will cost to get properly compensated. Bump it up so they have space to knock you down.

When they see you are not put off by their snotty letter they might take notice.

Last edited:
Back