D**k head in an astra!!

Currently reading:
D**k head in an astra!!

earlier on today, was going along a dual carrigeway, he was behind me, indacated to overtake the car in front and started to pull out, he then decided to overtake me just after i crossed over the line, i had to move out the way but i tooted the horn to let him know what a F**kwit he was, then he followed me off the road, followed me very closely then pulled in front of me and then into a junction, so i stopped next to him to see what he had to say (he was a little skinny nerd with glasses) and he sped off :confused: :bang: what was the point in that?! and if i see him again i'll make sure i say hello because he is local i think.

sounds like a prick.

If someone does that, accelerate hard, then brake very suddenly.
this is if you don't care for your car.

Do that on a dark country lane, and say a rabbit jumped out infront of you, but you couldn't quite tell because he was driving so close that they were blinding you via the mirrors.

AFAIK, if you run into the back of someone ITS YOUR FAULT.
so basically make them run into the back of you, see how smart they feel then:devil:

faster4_tec said:
sounds like a prick.

If someone does that, accelerate hard, then brake very suddenly.
this is if you don't care for your car.

Do that on a dark country lane, and say a rabbit jumped out infront of you, but you couldn't quite tell because he was driving so close that they were blinding you via the mirrors.

AFAIK, if you run into the back of someone ITS YOUR FAULT.
so basically make them run into the back of you, see how smart they feel then:devil:

:yeahthat: When i was trying to get rid of the punto i tried that quite alot. Made some knobs swerve to the other side of the road to in effect, brake in time too. Obviously it was only with people tht were being tossers and thinking they were hard trying to intimidate me

Jordan

20%!!!!

I thought the police had ANPR in a lot of cars now???

Cos it seems I am the only one they bloody check! I've had at least 10 producers since I passed my test.
why don't they give producers to the tosspot chavs who nick off with their parents cars on a saturday night?:confused:

Had the same earlier today was driving my gran to church. stopped at a set of traffic lights for some fool in a p reg civic to lock up skid and stop 2 inch of my back bumper. then drive up my cars backside for the next 10 mins. So I stopped in the middle of the road told my gran i'd be a minute and got out the car. The best thing about having a skinhead, dressing in layers and being 6 foot 3" you should have seen the idiots face! He flung it straight in reverse and nipped down a side street nearly smashing into the car coming up behind him! (y)

The Beast said:
Had the same earlier today was driving my gran to church. stopped at a set of traffic lights for some fool in a p reg civic to lock up skid and stop 2 inch of my back bumper. then drive up my cars backside for the next 10 mins. So I stopped in the middle of the road told my gran i'd be a minute and got out the car. The best thing about having a skinhead, dressing in layers and being 6 foot 3" you should have seen the idiots face! He flung it straight in reverse and nipped down a side street nearly smashing into the car coming up behind him! (y)
ha nice 1 (y)

I get it all the time Alex, try owning a cinq, everybody else on the road thinks they are higher than you are, even mopeds, I've had a nissan navara pickup try and run me off the road before, he didn't stop, or he'd have met my wheel brace.

A&R Jordan said:
Ive never hada producer in my life. Will do wehn i get my new car on teh road probably though, as it will be fairly loud i think :eek:

Jordan
I've never been stopped either except once when the car was standard and they were doing random breath tests at Christmas (which I passed with flying colours). And I've been caught in many situations where your average boy racer would have been pulled :eek:. I don't have many of my nine lives left ;)

most producers i've had, have been at thoughs random car checks they did last year (think I got 8, in about 4 weeks!!!!), apparenlty I looked too young to be driving so they felt the need to pull me. then looked stumped when they couldn't find anything wrong with my car (hadn't been washed in abou 3000miles :rolleyes: ).

the thing that pissed me off was this police car that was literally pulling away from my side of the road on a blind corners (rock outcrops either side, lethal), I came round the corner (a road) at 45mph as I was limping home on very little fuel, and so nearly hit him (he was still in my side of the road when I passed him).
He chased me, and I resisted pulling over for a while, as that stretch of road is bad VERY BAD, very twisty, narrow, slippery, every corner is blind at 60mph.
at the end of the section I pulled over, and he for some reason thought I was trying to make a getaway (at 45mph:confused: :rolleyes: ).

He was completly out of breath and sweaty like he'd been thru some massively long ordeal. Gave me a producer, because apparently he believed I was speeding as I ''apeared' around that corner so fast, he hardly even knew a car had passed him.
personally I believe he was delerious from sun stroke or something, he wasn't with it atall. I was doing 45, and I regulary do 70 round there. If I had, it would have been the end(n)

I've only been pulled once in the starlet and got given a vehicle defect form for a loud exhaust, there was a T5 in a layby as I was overtaking a car doing 90 in 3rd lol hence the loud exhaust =/. I get followed a lot though, mainly police pulling in, letting me pass and then following me for a bit lol!.

I don't get trouble off young drivers, just a lot of old ppl in big cars driving right up my arse all the time as if they are trying to prove something, normally boot it in the 60's and blow em away lol

Back