D**k head in an astra!!

Currently reading:
D**k head in an astra!!

Diss_50 said:
I was pulling out of a junction at ASDA yesterday, and was let out by an Aston Martin - Didnt think my Punto had that much road presence! - He proberly felt sorry for me! :D
even though people think that the drivers of big cars like merc, bmws, astons and so on are wa**as they are actually arent, most are quite nice, it sjust the select few that are w**kas

like my dad, he drives his s class, he isnt aggresive, doesnt driv eup peoples arses and lets people go and is polite and a good driver. im not just saying that cus hes my dad, its true, so its the select few that spoil it, then you get onto the w**ka boy racers, dont get me started, but its very similar to what ive said above........

J

you have to be a legend to own an aston. dicks drive the ferraris;)

I know what you mean though, its a lot of grumpy older drivers that believe we shouldn't be on the road. I laugh when they tail me all along the perfectly straigt sections (main A road size, straight as an arrow), then when th going gets twisty, I'm still doing 60 thru it and they drop right back.
get to the next straight and their up my crack again. makes me laugh, any fool can drive fast in a straight line(n)

faster4_tec said:
sounds like a prick.

If someone does that, accelerate hard, then brake very suddenly.
this is if you don't care for your car.

Do that on a dark country lane, and say a rabbit jumped out infront of you, but you couldn't quite tell because he was driving so close that they were blinding you via the mirrors.

AFAIK, if you run into the back of someone ITS YOUR FAULT.
so basically make them run into the back of you, see how smart they feel then:devil:
I had a mate who did this, and succeeded, the other guy phoned the cops and they both stayed there to tell their sides of the story.

Dumbass must have forgot he came out of the pub before he rang the police cos he got done for DUI. I laughed myself silly when i heard.

To top it all off when the copper asked my mate why he braked so hard he said a dog ran out infront of the car, the dumbassed copper then asked where the dog was now, and when my mate told him it was probably in a bush cowering the copper went and looked. LOL

The guy was in a fiesta, there are loads of chavs round here in fiesta's who drive like sh*t heads.

LOL, good call.

I would say a sheep or badger was in the road, as there are plenty of both, and they are fairly lethal if you hit one

if the police come back with the argument that you shouldn't have braked because of the proximity of the driver following, then it was the driver followings fault because they should maintain a safe distance at ALL times, I 'm pretty sure that is on the theory and practical driving test to maintain said distance???

Last edited:
faster4_tec said:
you have to be a legend to own an aston. dicks drive the ferraris;)
Most of the Ferrari drivers around here give you loads of space and drive conscientiously, the ones to watch are those in a >10 year old lower end Porsche, high-end BMW 3 series, etc. They seem to have this need to prove they've got the best car on the road and drive like an arse :(

CinquePunto said:
to own a punto you have to be loaded to afford the daily repair costs...

lol Fix It Again Tomorrow :(

as for the novas, its the same with renault 5's, guy by me drives one, looks sh***y as it has big sticky out mudflaps and sounds beastly although it really has no power. beat him off lights with 55s :ROFLMAO:.

They all think they own the road.

Chavs

Back