Technical Coolant temp sensor issues

Currently reading:
Technical Coolant temp sensor issues

more info here,

more info here,

I've replaced the thermostat.. And it has fixed the problem. Car drives great..

The weird shorting out of the dash lights. Has happened only once today. And only went away when I removed the obd from the port..

Not sure if that issue and the thermostat was working in cahoots...

I've replaced the thermostat.. And it has fixed the problem. Car drives great..

The weird shorting out of the dash lights. Has happened only once today. And only went away when I removed the obd from the port..

Not sure if that issue and the thermostat was working in cahoots...
well done on sorting the problem

The dash gauge problem is separate. The dash gauges work via a computer data. Is it possible the OBD scanner itself is hanging the system, Have you seen the problem without the cread@r connected, the usual culprit of CAN B problems is an aftermarket radio

The dash gauge problem is separate. The dash gauges work via a computer data. Is it possible the OBD scanner itself is hanging the system, Have you seen the problem without the cread@r connected, the usual culprit of CAN B problems is an aftermarket radio
There may be some link between my cheap reader and the fluctuations..

My car doesn't have an aftermarket radio. So it must be the reader.. I've replaced nearly everything else in past week.. 😆😆

Thankyou dearly for the help and advice. I've learnt more from you than I have in years of relying on people via Facebook groups. They've no idea on there..

If I could shake your hand. I would,

Back