Technical Comfortmatic issue

Currently reading:
Technical Comfortmatic issue

Cubpaws

when cold, my Comfortmatic gearbox releases the clutch very abruptly often causing the engine to stall. Once the engine has run for a little time, the clutch operation, while still hard, doesn’t stall the engine. With the engine warm, clutch operation is as smooth as it normally is. Does anyone have any ideas what’s going on ? Engine is the 180 2.3 2018. Thanks

Not owning a comformatic i have no first hand experance. I have read about the need for box/ cluch calibration, this could jog memories, or when was this laSt done?
Nothing has happened to the vehicle that has changed in any way, ie new clutch which I believe would require recalibration.

I’m hoping it’s not a sign of a worn out clutch as I have a new torque converter auto van ready to go when I get a chance to transfer my kit over.

I can imagine a worn clutch slipping but hard actuation doesn’t strike me as likely. It’s hardly cold weather at the moment but I’m wondering if it’s a hydraulic oil issue until that warms with local engine heat. A servo actuator issue wouldn’t be temperature related though who knows

Have you checked the level of the clutch fluid? In the very small clutch fluid reservoir ?

Hi!! To all fiat ducato mortorhome and selespeed user IF you’re stuck in gear and cannot do anything to start the car Try this before your machanic tell u to replace the dualogic robotise gearbox Which would cost over $20,000 hear is the way to save money!!! Check your fault code and if u can’t find anything related Check your fuse in and out side check and reconnect all the terminals connection check for water damage and and burn or bad condition then spay some contract cleaner & reconnect backCheck your Robotise fluid Open driver door make sure u can hear the pump running and if u cannot hear hydraulic pump running then check your fuse and wiring from the pump connection if pump works normally Activate the hydraulic pressure pump with scanner ( I use autel Maxyis ) then turn the pump on but not too long because if will build up the Accumulator pump up to 80 bar or over 1,000 psi it will be dangerous for u sand can damage the system operating pressure is around 45 bar if too much on your life data can try to change gear but if your gear not operating then remove pressure sensor slowly do not remove all the way out because you are dealing with 1160 psi pressure so make sure to remove the high pressure pump conection that has a smaller red wire near the fuse box on the transmission wiring room main plug first then let it pip out slowly so when you’re confirm that the pump work then Check your solenoid by activating the solenoid by using 12 volts battery pull the electrical plugs out of the back and apply 12v. power to the pin and see if you must hear a clicking noise each time when u connect to the battery and start to touching click click to the battery but do not leave it more than 1 seconds check for all of them and if one of them doesn’t make noise rotate battery connection and try again if still no clicking sound then pull the solenoid out then try to clean on the bench with brake cleaner and reapply power again for 2-5 mins and if you can free up solenoid you can save a lots of money by reusing them but if u cannot get it click you can check from online with trusted website with unique correct parts No. And if that faulty solenoid were the one that controlled the line pressure after u fix or replace you system should complete recallabation and it will start to working and control the clutch when pressure line and you can get out of gear and able to start the car again ( failure pressure solenoid can have symptoms of transmission stuck or not start because if pressures cannot get pass from the solenoid release valve then your system will not operate any gear change in live data may say that line say that u have pressure in the system not working you will not able to operate any gear change and also cannot complete relean the system Go to Clutch replacement then try to bleeding the clutch and try to let it complete Calibration and if scanner says that Fail to complete depressurisation or Unknown DDE and make you think that is an ECU or TCU module under the dash fault but check your connection again and make sure power and earth are working hope answer will help you guys saving a lots of money 😇 Poom 🙇🏻‍♂️ From Chardtone prestige mortor Australia Goodluck 🇦🇺

Wonder if you could help with this pls

Attachments

• 24697975-26AC-49A4-A5AC-EB7712A76409.jpeg
    24697975-26AC-49A4-A5AC-EB7712A76409.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 40
Wonder if you could help with this pls

CHECK the fluid level for the selespeed/ confortmatic system.

If level is low ONLY USE SELESPEED FLUID -NOTHING ELSE.

Plus battery voltage low

And start your own thread with you problem being sure to state what specific vehicle you have-unless you have already started your own thread- multiple threads on same problem make following very confusing

CHECK the fluid level for the selespeed/ confortmatic system.

If level is low ONLY USE SELESPEED FLUID -NOTHING ELSE.

Plus battery voltage low

And start your own thread with you problem being sure to state what specific vehicle you have
Yeh I have toped it up. Now 2015 3.0 automatic multi jet desile

Attachments

• A699760E-70BC-4ED2-9AE2-496B3659E8D3.jpeg
    A699760E-70BC-4ED2-9AE2-496B3659E8D3.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 30
Yeh I have toped it up. Now 2015 3.0 automatic multi jet desile

Post this on the thread you started on your problem and if you used selespeed fluid or something else and if problem cured

Back