College...

Currently reading:
College...

get off the net then ;)

ditto, supposed to be doing an essay on 'Discuss the development of psychology as a science with reference to at least two areas covered in semester two.'

fun times eh.

good luck mickyd6666 hope you finish it! well, hope we both do!

but know matter how importantant, looks like procrastination still continues on ff :rolleyes: (y)

I have four weeks to do 2000 words on the following:

"Discuss the role of the professional Nurse in relation to the public health issue of smoking".

Focus must be in my own branch of nursing, which is 'Adult Nursing'.

It's so damn ambiguous, and it's that which is doing my head in :bang:

Better get writing...

Good luck with yours Mickey and JP!

I have four weeks to do 2000 words on the following:

"Discuss the role of the professional Nurse in relation to the public health issue of smoking".

Focus must be in my own branch of nursing, which is 'Adult Nursing'.

It's so damn ambiguous, and it's that which is doing my head in :bang:

Better get writing...

Good luck with yours Mickey and JP!

Come on Chas, that's 1 day of work with room to spare!

Fati01.07_display.jpg

just found out from another lad in the class that the teacher said we can hand it in on wed (y)

point to note [from my own past mistakes] "another lad" should not be taken as a reliable source of information. at least double check with a few other people first. ;)

i thought i would add to this thread in saying.. i'm so happy i could pee

tonight, i finished a HUGE piece of uni work that had me living in the library day and night for the past 9 days. no idea what the word count is.. but its about 200 pages.. i could hit someone with it.. and they would surely die.

all i need to do now is do 2 photography projects and a video project that needs handing in on thursday!

after that.. one exam and thats uni yr one over with B-)

which surely means...

PARRRRTAAAY time!!

Come on Chas, that's 1 day of work with room to spare!

It should be, but the essay title is so damn ambiguous and dull! I have to talk about ethics and autonomy rather than just go on about the health impacts. Got loads of books but it's hard to find out much about nursing and the subject. I much prefer pure bio-science...

That's brilliant, that is (y)
Hope Chas can incorporate that in his essay; it would certainly get a laugh.

-Alex

Made me pi$$ myself laughing that picture! There's more of them out there too - how did you find that one Jai?

I'm going to print that out and take it into University!

Oh yes, I'm still off ciggies - over 4 months now. :cool:

Back