makes college more attractive!

Currently reading:
makes college more attractive!

yet another improvement to the school system since ive left.!! nothing good while i was there and now all this!! brings me to my next idea...forum meet in pole dancing bar?

As it is, pole dancing is no more sexual than any other gymnastic discipline. It is simply dancing using a pole as a prop. in the way gymnasts use hoops, ribbons, bar... etc

When it takes place in a seedy 'gentlemans club' - that's when it becomes something that impacts on society's morals.

As it is, pole dancing is no more sexual than any other gymnastic discipline. It is simply dancing using a pole as a prop. in the way gymnasts use hoops, ribbons, bar... etc

When it takes place in a seedy 'gentlemans club' - that's when it becomes something that impacts on society's morals.

you sit there and watch a bunch of college girls swing around on a pole and then tell me that it didn't look sexual... :D

being in a gentlemans club isnt all about sitting there staring at the girls, its about sitting there with your mates relaxing and feeling on top of the world!
im with simon down the pipe!

hmm i agree spearmint rhino hagley road birmingham sounds good to me:chin:

I know where that is! Well, the road anyway.

Just wondering, do you call it 'The Hagley Road' or just 'Hagley Road'? When I went to have a look at the uni, everyone was calling it 'The Hagley Road', wasn't sure if it was just a brum thing.

I know where that is! Well, the road anyway.

Just wondering, do you call it 'The Hagley Road' or just 'Hagley Road'? When I went to have a look at the uni, everyone was calling it 'The Hagley Road', wasn't sure if it was just a brum thing.

when talking its the hagley road (has quite a reputation but with good reason) when typing or writing it is hagley road (partly as cba typing the)

Back