Uni, college or learning books @ 48%off

Currently reading:
Uni, college or learning books @ 48%off

Right this is my third post with offers of cheap books, the story goes like this

I've just started working for a major book distributor, they sell everything from Haynes manuals to uni books and gaming walk through guides
All at a massive 48% off rrp

So if anyone wants any gimme a pm I'll charge you what I pay for them + postage, I'm not looking to make any profit, just help out fellow forum users

Give me a pm with an author and book title and I'll get a price

If you know anyone in college or uni this could save them £££££ as I said I'm not lookin to make any profit

Lee

You do the maths buddy I'm here to help 48% off of all books
We supply the likes of amazon in every country except the u.s And most of the high street shops, schools and university's

I'm not here to bend your arm to buy them I'm here to save some people some money as many have done for me by helping on here :)

Lee

Kier...that's what the internet is for...

(But not in Bahrain - it's illegal here)

It's a really nice thing you are offering to do for people but I am 100% sure that you new employer would not be very happy for you to be using you discount to sell books on the Internet, even though your not doing it for profit you are undermining the people they supply to,
At best you'll get a massive telling off at worst you could be looking for a new job, as I said nice thing to do but think about your self, this is a perk of the job for you and your immediate family to enjoy,

Also I get all my books free direct from publishers ;)

I have already asked the question about who I can sell them too via the shop,
All Is totally legit and as long as I'm selling them at what I pay for them they have no real problem

The job isn't a permanent job it's just a bit of agency work for a few months so get your orders in ASAP as I plan on making an order this coming Saturday

@m.e.p yea it is in Norwich :) and problem the place your thinking of :)

Cheers

Lee

Back