car research for college help needed

Currently reading:
car research for college help needed

I called and asked and they wasn't interested.:)

Dom

(y) Make sure you get that in writing though (or record the phone call), sometimes a busy operator will tell you anything for a peaceful life.
I came across something once where 'Fred' (Mr Patel) told me something I was very dubious about & I asked for written confirmation - which never came. Strangely, when I called to complain, they had no 'Fred' working there and nor did they have a record of my call (despite "all calls are recorded for training...") - Even though I had the call logged on my mobile so could give them the exact date, time & duration.

(y) Make sure you get that in writing though (or record the phone call), sometimes a busy operator will tell you anything for a peaceful life.
I came across something once where 'Fred' (Mr Patel) told me something I was very dubious about & I asked for written confirmation - which never came. Strangely, when I called to complain, they had no 'Fred' working there and nor did they have a record of my call (despite "all calls are recorded for training...") - Even though I had the call logged on my mobile so could give them the exact date, time & duration.

I'll leave it anyway because I've really had enough with this company anyway.

I've had a fully comp cover note to drive a curtesy car from Autoworld Fiat before yet now they won't...

How can they change it during my policy without me knowing?:mad:

Dom

Back