Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wash by hand with large, soapy buckets of water

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

PuntoSS

Established member
Ok, I thought I'd make a poll, but this is quite a random one for you guys to discuss, which car wash brand do you use for your car and how much do you pay - for whatever washing service you are receiving.

I'm just interested to know because I believe that Esso does a better job at washing my car than the Sainsbury's garage, despite them only costing about £1 a difference for a similar wash cycle.

Anyway:

• Which car wash do you use? (or do you take your time and wash by hand?!)
  • What service do you select and how much does it cost?
Let the debate begin!

I've taken my old car though the car wash a few times, cost around £5 for the top wash I think. From Sainsburys.

Just brought a load of cleaning stuff though to do it by hand.

WOWOWOWOW.

You've got it all wrong!!!

Car was brands have nothing to do with the place you get it washed, which is what you have based it on!

Not all Tesco's for examply use the same roll-over washers ;)

Anyways. Back OT.

I use the roll over wash at work. Can't remember the brand (although eXcel rings a bell), and always go top wash as for me its free :devil: and it washes the underside of the car also :)

Meh I dont wash it at all ;) looks more rugged dirty :eek:

No I just cant be arsed

wash my own..... got a long car wash brush.... hosepipe... and 2 buckets of water... one nice and soapy for washing the car, and the other for the wheels/parts that get more dirty.... then i have a cloth to go over the bits i miss or cant get to... then chamois leather it down :)

whats up with that... i wont touch a hand car wash at all.... would rather do it myself... we get a new brush every 3 months :)
one of them?
Car%20Wash%20Brush%20For%20Hose.jpg

:nono:your paint must be shagged

tbh anything that can be discribed as a brush makes me shivver when i think about it going near my car.

usually i never let anyone near my car and always wash it myself.... however at this time of the year its way too cold and i either leave it dirty :eek: or goto a hand wash with the polish peoples :eek:

Used to use a bucket and a sponge but we got a new jetwash with its own stuff which works well, untill it runs out, took my car to the Pols once and the interior light started leaking so not going back there, they charge £5 for outside and inside of the windows, £10 for out and in.

Bucket and sponge (y)

My car is already scratched and the laquer is seperating away from the paint, so I don't care if it gets scratched, as long as it's clean(ish)

Landy hasnt been washed since I bought it in June. :eek:

Back