Styling Can anyone.............

Currently reading:
Styling Can anyone.............

.........find any pictures of the interior on the Stilo rally car? I know its been to alot of the shows and ive got plenty of pics of the outside, but id like to know whats done with the inside but cant any pics of the interior on the net or in my picture collections.

Anyone???

santa

flying low...
I found this site.
There is a picture of the interior if you scroll down (it is quite poor quality, but it's the best could find).

OP
OP
A
Cheers, well it might be poor quality, but its better than ive found so far!

Interesting tho, didnt think they'd use the orignal door cars and centre consol (well it looks that way)

PNL

Banned
Now I wonder what Matt is up to :chin: wish i could be a fly on his wall :confused: second thoughts though i might get swatted :eek:

PNL

Banned
Kit arriving tomorrow (y) now make sure you check it before the delivery driver leaves you cos if its damaged[god forbid]you got hassel sending it back :( next stop is SPRAYING/FITTING and Matt DONT FORGET THE PICS :p

OP
OP
A
Anyone managed to find any rally car pics yet??? Its getting on my nerves now ive searched all the interweb and can find nothing........did no one take pics of the interior when there was one at the auto italia shows???