Calling all unexpected mothers?

Currently reading:
Calling all unexpected mothers?

Diamonds

I am a couple of months gone pegancy is going well, vey happy. My best friend thinks she is pegant but cannot do a test till the end of the month, when she is due. She is experience bloated stomach ealy in the moning, then by late aftenoon it decreseas but still bloated been like this over a week, she has tider boobs and feeling sick early morning and by the aftenoon, wants to eat eveything in sight.

I never felt like this, anyone expeience this? I hope she is because she has been tying for nealy a year. Help needed to put her mind at rest or like one of my friends stated she could stomach problem.

Thank you

xxxxxxxxx

Trust you just to comment on the boob bit dave :rolleyes: :p

Congrats with the bump (if indeed you have a bump yet) Diamonds :)

She could be pregnant, but she could also have a bug...no way of telling, as everyone is different, which is why you wouldn't have felt the same.

She can do a test before she has missed they are quite good at early response now. It might not work and say negative when she is pregnant, but it cant say that she is preg if she isn't if that makes sense.
I done test within a week of falling for my first and it was correct. :)

Trust you just to comment on the boob bit dave :rolleyes: :p

Congrats with the bump (if indeed you have a bump yet) Diamonds :)

She could be pregnant, but she could also have a bug...no way of telling, as everyone is different, which is why you wouldn't have felt the same.

She can do a test before she has missed they are quite good at early response now. It might not work and say negative when she is pregnant, but it cant say that she is preg if she isn't if that makes sense.
I done test within a week of falling for my first and it was correct. :)

Thanks hun, no bump at the moment. But eating for england and strange eating cream cakes with hot custard , wanting all the time. My friends is off to the dr at the weekend, her husband thinks she might have water retention. When she has a bath, her stomach goes down, then it rock hard like a ballon when she wakes up. Seeing is beleving, here is hoping that it is not something serious. Anyone has these symtons?

Back