General Button on steering wheel

Currently reading:
General Button on steering wheel

Steewee

Hi all, looking to buy a FIAT TIPO 2017…. But can’t for the life of me figure out or find out what this button is on the steering wheel. Any help appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

• EEFCFB16-B727-45B3-BB45-0297681F0D66.jpeg
    EEFCFB16-B727-45B3-BB45-0297681F0D66.jpeg
    808 KB · Views: 287
Solution
Hi all, looking to buy a FIAT TIPO 2017…. But can’t for the life of me figure out or find out what this button is on the steering wheel. Any help appreciated, thanks.
Rader assisted cruise control
It to set the car to maintain your current distance from the car in front so if they slow down your car should automatically slow down as well
Rader assisted cruise control
It to set the car to maintain your current distance from the car in front so if they slow down your car should automatically slow down as well

Solution
I've never had issues with cruise in any fiat care I've had
My Bravo had it replaced at 8000 miles and it was always misbehaving, Nothing serious or safety related, but refusal to operate and needing the car to be restarted when it switched off for no reason was regular for the 100K I drive it. Still a great boon though. I do miss that car one of the nesyt I ever had. The more you drove the moreit engendered respect and indeed affection. Very under rated machine.

Back