Bunged up nose, daily occurrence

Currently reading:
Bunged up nose, daily occurrence

got anti allergy pillows etc (y)

some sinus capsule lemsip max things been taken to no affect (n) doctors got no appointments im hoping on emergency slot or cancellation now :(:cry: going to dentist in like not long to have tooth out :( nd the gas stuff wont work cause of stuffy nose :(

minus one tooth :( nice bloody mouth :cry: ah well weight reduction for my cinq :D :p

went doctors and was told my sinuses may still be enflamed from when i had infection, anti-biotics i was given was to ensure no infection remaining in my system, so now have been given some nasal spray stuff, which i hate the idea of, what do you do if its bunged up? couldnt really speak properly at doctors either due to tooth :rolleyes: lol

But i live to see another day, bonus! :D

GhostWKD said:
minus one tooth :( nice bloody mouth :cry: ah well weight reduction for my cinq :D :p

went doctors and was told my sinuses may still be enflamed from when i had infection, anti-biotics i was given was to ensure no infection remaining in my system, so now have been given some nasal spray stuff, which i hate the idea of, what do you do if its bunged up? couldnt really speak properly at doctors either due to tooth :rolleyes: lol

But i live to see another day, bonus! :D

Was gona say try a rear entry with the spray :D but then thought :idea: no better not make him laugh to much cos he will have gum ache and arse ache :p :D

Sorry sorry sorry :eek: I haven't been checking out any LL stuff for the last few days, been stupidly busy :( If they have checked and found no infection then that's a good sign. I am guessing it's a steroid spray you have been given - beclometasone, fluticasone, triamcinolone or mometasone? These work with regular use to reduce swelling and tenderness in your nose and further back also. You need to spray it up then breather it back and they work best if used all the time.

Was also going to suggest the cutting back on dairy products thing as they produce mucus, and drink plenty of water as well. Wouldn't bother with any more lemsippy/ sudafeddy things to be honest if as you say you have used them a lot and your body has become used to them (also they can cause you to be hyper, get less sleep and therefore slow recovery over time). If you fancy an alternative remedy, Nat Mur is a good homepathic option for a running nose and sneezing (y)

For the tooth, if it has stopped bleeding, Ibuprofen should help reduce swelling and pain providing you aren't on other medication or have other health complaints. You may also like to consider a mouthwash - Chlorhexidine is about the strongest available over the counter (as the Corsodyl brand but pharmacies will generally have their own brands of the same thing).

Take care chuck and sorry again for the delay :hug:

Helz said:
Sorry sorry sorry :eek: I haven't been checking out any LL stuff for the last few days, been stupidly busy :( If they have checked and found no infection then that's a good sign. I am guessing it's a steroid spray you have been given - beclometasone, fluticasone, triamcinolone or mometasone? These work with regular use to reduce swelling and tenderness in your nose and further back also. You need to spray it up then breather it back and they work best if used all the time.

Was also going to suggest the cutting back on dairy products thing as they produce mucus, and drink plenty of water as well. Wouldn't bother with any more lemsippy/ sudafeddy things to be honest if as you say you have used them a lot and your body has become used to them (also they can cause you to be hyper, get less sleep and therefore slow recovery over time). If you fancy an alternative remedy, Nat Mur is a good homepathic option for a running nose and sneezing (y)

For the tooth, if it has stopped bleeding, Ibuprofen should help reduce swelling and pain providing you aren't on other medication or have other health complaints. You may also like to consider a mouthwash - Chlorhexidine is about the strongest available over the counter (as the Corsodyl brand but pharmacies will generally have their own brands of the same thing).

Take care chuck and sorry again for the delay :hug:

Its coolio's :)tooth alot better now bleeding stopped, just hope for good nights sleep :)

the stuff i've been given is "Nasofan™ Aqueous Nasal spray. Fluticasone propionate" really dont like nasal sprays as well when all sniffley etc it just adds to the amount of crap in there (nice!) and makes it more uncomfortable imo, but well im just gonna try everything :( also cleaned/dedusted room totally last night, and new bed covers just now so fingers crossed :)

I went to retail therapy ordering lots of yellow pipes for baby cinq :slayer: :D oh and getting excited over the fitting of smooth doors in time for donny too

pimp_smooth_estate.JPG

p.s. not fitted yet just edited pic, but just need a remote to work them and they're ready to go on :D

for some reason that SAD thing rings some bells too :confused: and i remember all through my GCSE exams i had sniffley nose too, rely'd on airwaves back then lol :D

right you! go to tesco right now and go get some multi vitamins and sum vie fruit n veg shots:yum: n start eating properly or else grrrrr!

ive been ill for almost two weeks, with a cold-type thing.

I went to the docs today and i have a chest infection. My tonsils are inflamed so could be the start of tonsilitis again :bang:

got some anti-biotics though so should feel better soon :)

Do what I do........have a stir-fry :yum:

(I haven't had a Fray Bentos pie for a month :eek:)

JjPhoenix said:
mmm stirfry... mmm any munch at the moment actually, im ill in bed atm, got my laptop in bed :eek: :D

Everyone's ill ATM.............I feel left out :(

*Rethinks* Then again................maybe not........................

sammiboo said:
come over here and i will cough all over you :p

My sister is off work with this cold, i kindly gave it to her when she came over last weekend :eek:

I think I will pass on that very generous offer thank you :D I already have one brewing myself :(

Back