Bunged up nose, daily occurrence

Currently reading:
Bunged up nose, daily occurrence

Thing is when your outside are YOU doing what YOU want to do and are therefore not stressed and fedup, I find, for example today in all that snow I was out working on the car no problems, the miniute I come in away it goes, boredom and state of mind good be the real problem.

Steve

GhostWKD said:
Oh other main thing i forgot to mention is if i go out in the cold well "fresh" lol air, 9/10 times it'll go away then reappear when i go inside (n) would put it down to aircon but it affects me at home too, but then it doesnt really kick off at work, just stays for bit then goes, so may be as luke says to do with allergies

its not putting me down as such, well it is a bit :( but tis along with other things not just that lol :p but its more that i dont feel i can do my job if im putting off making/recieving calls because of it :( which when im on a payrise salary as of tomorrow makes me feel even worse tbh as i dont feel im giving the company its moneys worth

sinusitus the fresh air bit gives it away feel sorry for you alex but if you dont get it sorted it will not go away and will gradually get worse and more frequent SORT IT DONT LEAVE IT (y)

sinusitus Got a mate with this and your symptoms have not agreed with his at all and as far as treatment for it his advise is leave bloody well alone no use what so ever. His advise is also paracetimol and smile. He can tell you more at Donny if you need it.

Steve

steve1219 said:
sinusitus Got a mate with this and your symptoms have not agreed with his at all and as far as treatment for it his advise is leave bloody well alone no use what so ever. His advise is also paracetimol and smile. He can tell you more at Donny if you need it.

Steve

Sorry Steve I find it very hard to smile when in agonising pain Ive had 15 operations on my ears my sinus problems are a result of them so smile I just cant :(

Whey head massage :p

well i do have quite a stressful job ("credit management" or debt collection as most would refer to it), and as i am still getting to grips with how to deal with certain situations (everyones got a different story lol) im very much out of my comfort zone, and i do try to hide it but on the inside i am quite a worrier :eek: so it may well be that going towards it

i'll probably try the simple fix things first like tidying and de-dustifying my room, see if that helps at all, as i dont really like the sound of that sinusitus :eek: :(

ITS MILK, MILK DOES THIS TO YOU!!!!!

Seriously I had exactly the same thing, albeit a dam site longer than you (we're talking years here), also had bad ashma, bad skin, bad hair, bad dandruff:yuck: and a constant cold and a bunged up feeling and actually been bunged up and drivelly EVERY SINGLE MORNING FOR YEARS!!!!

Someone told me that it could be 'lactose' intolerance, and to drink less milk (I used to chug down half a milk bottle at a time most days, aswell as milky tea, milky coffee(stronger in mornings though) and cereal with you guessed it MILK!!!

So I stopped the chugging and stopped having as much cereal (well basically bowl of cereal anda garnishing of milk), and stronger drinks, and literally within a few days the bung'd up mornings and cold feeling all went, within a few weeks skin and hair noticably improved to the point where I was like "I'm never having milk again", but then I started drinking too little milk and felt crap again. So for probably the last 10months now I have a much better diet and a good steady sort of low intake of milk, in tea and coffee, and cereal 4-5times a week, and feel great!!!

Now I only get bung'd up when I actually get a cold:worship:

dave said:
15 operations and still not fixed, must be a fuzzy allergy;)

Very good that but I vacume the fuzz daily and evacuate the sparrows also :D LMAO(y)

I am sorry Phil
:( but I think sinas problams taht you are talking about and what My mate has are a bit different to a runny nose.
I also think it is more a nervous/rundown problem, It will get better as you start to relax and do more of the things you like.
Steve

Last edited:
steve1219 said:
I am sorry Paul :( but I think sinas problams taht you are talking about and what My mate has are a bit different to a runny nose.
I also think it is more a nervous/rundown problem, It will get better as you start to relax and do more of the things you like.
Steve

If that was for me :confused: Ime not Paul just the sme old PHILL well i was when I looked in the mirror this morning :eek:

dave said:
poor alex comes on with runny nose ends up with, Pet allergy, 'lactose' intolerance, sinusitus is going to need 15 operations, and he is now called paul? :confused:

I was talking about Phil just bad spelling :eek:

Steve

Back