Bunged up nose, daily occurrence

Currently reading:
Bunged up nose, daily occurrence

Babysei said:
dunno if things have changed but you used to eat loads of crap alex..maybe this aint helping? need to get some fruit and veg down ya :)

Probably not helping, you need Vitamin C for your immune system to function. It only stays in your body for a short time so you need a regular good diet to keep levels up.

my diet is crappy tbh, dont eat properly, i dont get on with parents so dont eat proper meals with them, my lunch is pretty much only meal of the day, and even then its either chip shop or crisp baguette (n) topped up with any random crappy snack type stuff (n)

GhostWKD said:
my diet is crappy tbh, dont eat properly, i dont get on with parents so dont eat proper meals with them, my lunch is pretty much only meal of the day, and even then its either chip shop or crisp baguette (n) topped up with any random crappy snack type stuff (n)

Tut tut

You need mothering for a while ;)

See if that helps!

Dunno if it helps, but I have something similar...Pretty much whenever the air temperature is below 10oC (so basically September - April (May this year though!!) in the UK) my nose just runs like its going out of fashion.

Rest of my sinuses are (is?) fine, and personally I attribute it to cold weather and the fact that the call centre I occasionally kill a few hours in is more of a hothouse of infection than the uni halls I was in were!

Alex, Id get that checked out tbh, sinus problems can be really annoying left unchecked....you might find clients tell you to stop shouting at them ;)

GhostWKD said:

So not only you may have a sinus infection you are a walking heart attack in waiting (n) you need to take more care of yourself :bang: please leave the uno to me in your will :D and will be sure to give it a good thrashing dayly:p :D

i would if i had a uno :p now eating cereal :confused: :eek:

also in a very on edge mode, smiling on outside and to everyone i know same old me, but on the inside its like the real me is dead :( on the inside i just want to break down and cry but i dont know why :confused: :cry: man im a state :(

GhostWKD said:
i would if i had a uno :p now eating cereal :confused: :eek:

also in a very on edge mode, smiling on outside and to everyone i know same old me, but on the inside its like the real me is dead :( on the inside i just want to break down and cry but i dont know why :confused: :cry: man im a state :(

Do it, works wonders (y)

Steve

steve1219 said:
Do it, works wonders (y)

I agree. Either that or go and take some aggro out on the car.

Trust me on that...you might not feel agressive, but just choose something really tight and undo it...hope it puts up a fight, maul it if needs be :)

That usually helps me!:)

still no helz
crutches.gif

steve1219 said:
Do it, works wonders (y)

Steve

Yes agree with Steve there and its not a sign of weakness we all need to let go some of the time and we are all here for you Alex [Uno was a joke but didnt make you smile ]:(

dont drink much milk (n) dont have brekkie either so cant be that :confused:

got sent home from work today being told "your not in a fit state to be doing your job, go home take today as holiday and come back tomorrow more prepared to work." :( had halfday already though as i have dentist at half2 to get a tooth taken out (god i hope my nose not blocked, i need that gas stuff! Lol)

but still :cry: going to make doctors appointment i think :(

GhostWKD said:
going to make doctors appointment i think :(

I would do it, nothing better than to have a good talk to someone not connected to you or your life in anyway.
Been in the same boat it does help (y)

Steve

how about changing your pillows for some of those allergy ones.Also you should hover your matteress .............especially if your cat is allowed to sleep on your bed:)

Back