Blue and Me Firmware Please Upload

Currently reading:
Blue and Me Firmware Please Upload

willgarr

The Blue and Me website is no longer accessible. Can someone please upload the latest firmware if they still have it.

I have a 2015 500s. It would be great to create an alternate source for all the firmware.

The Blue and Me website is no longer accessible. Can someone please upload the latest firmware if they still have it.

I have a 2015 500s. It would be great to create an alternate source for all the firmware.

It's not that simple there's are multiple different ersions of the software

And in ordt to get the correct file you had to download a file plug it into the car let the program run that downloaded the current version and hardware information

You then needed to go back to the website and upload the files from the radio to it in order to be given thr correct files

Trying to upload the wrong files would likely risk brickit the unit

Thank you both for your replies. I guess I'm stuck with useless bluetooth then as it continually drops connections.

I've spent hours trying to find a way to run flash and there appears to be no reasonable way to do this.

The only way seems to be to install an old browser and a dubious version of flash and disabling automatic updates. Sounds like hours of work.

I was able to run the flash page using the secure Puffin Browser and successfully downloaded the configuration app. However, The upload does not work.

Anyone able to run the Blue and Me site? Here is the content of the xml file. Or maybe have a suggestion?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<BlueAndMeInfo>

<CarType>500</CarType>

<Configuration>ZZZZZ</Configuration>

<BDaddr>9917_20_2370</BDaddr>

</BlueAndMeInfo>

Back