Technical Blue and me fiat 2014

Currently reading:
Technical Blue and me fiat 2014

Baileymason

Hi I have brought a fiat 500 2014 the mileage is flashing and I carnt connect to the blue and me I have pressed the button nothing and my I phone can not find it on blue tooth the other buttons on the steering wheel work just not that one can anyone help I have disconnected the battery and put it bk but still flashing n no connection

if you’ve had a look round the forum you’ll find this is a very common issue. As they are getting older the blue and me module has gone wrong and with it the Bluetooth and steering wheel buttons stop working the mileage flashing is the car’s way of saying that there is something wrong, and in this case it’s the can cannot find the blue and me computer.

There are 2 options, either send the computer off to be repaired.
Or remove it and get the car reset so it stops looking for it and the mileage stops flashing.

Repair is about £100 and several people have had success on the forum with this route.

Getting the car reset with what is called a “proxi alignment”
This would probably cost in the region of £50/60 and you’d be left without Bluetooth in the car.

The blue and me system is pretty terrible so many opt to change the radio in the car to something more modern that supports Bluetooth and music streaming

Hi I have brought a fiat 500 2014 the mileage is flashing and I carnt connect to the blue and me I have pressed the button nothing and my I phone can not find it on blue tooth the other buttons on the steering wheel work just not that one can anyone help I have disconnected the battery and put it bk but still flashing n no connection
Look up Revtronics in Bradford online

Back