bike crashes

Currently reading:
bike crashes

well, this sunday just gone, i lad i know (was going to buy a bike off him this week) has come off someone elses bike, hit a tree head on, fractured his skull, broke his nose and other bones in his face aswell as breaking his wrist, this was bad enough for an air aumbulance to get him, he could also be brain damaged and is in intensive car:mad: luckily he had a helmet on though. and i hope he gets better!

yesterday i got a phone call off one of my best mates who has been knocked off his bike by some bloke reversing out of a junction knocking him off! ankle could be broke and his leg is bruised loads! bike may also be a write off

he just put a new engine in the bike less then a week ago! on the good side he got 2 witnesses and the blokes details, he also has a hire bike coming today so we'll have some fun on that :devil:

Im looking forward to riding my MT5 on road :D
my dad has a fireblade and a 125 and i know how dangerous it is, dont put me off it thou :eek:
sorry to hear about your mates, two of mine both got knocked off at the same junction near me. One broke his leg and wrote off his RS50 and the other didnt scrath her self but her RS50's custom paint job was scuffed and scratched (n)

before i was born my dad nearly died twice, my mother nearly died once, and they both has lovely scars to prove it, but they still bought me and my bro bikes from the age of 5 onwards.

i guess its a biker thing, risk is something you have to be aware of, and if you've got a brain it is also something that you try to reduce and control, but ultimately its just part of riding and you have to accept it.

before i was born my dad nearly died twice, my mother nearly died once, and they both has lovely scars to prove it, but they still bought me and my bro bikes from the age of 5 onwards.

i guess its a biker thing, risk is something you have to be aware of, and if you've got a brain it is also something that you try to reduce and control, but ultimately its just part of riding and you have to accept it.

yeh same here, got my first bike at 5. its all true what you say aswell.

im away on the back of my dads bike now :D

after breaking my leg on my bike last year, i said i'd never get on a bike again, then i got out of hospital lol, 2 month later i had the RG

Back