Best Bulbs

Currently reading:
Best Bulbs

SAAAAAAM

Hi Everyone
Im looking for a good set of headlight bulbs:idea: to give off a strong white light(y) (not blue)(n) and they need to be fairly cheap:eek:..i need H4's i think (punto 54) any recomendations?
thanks. sam

Osram Nightbreakers.
Brilliant bulbs, around £25 delivered. Lots of people can vouch for them, not blue at all

:yeahthat: Nightbreakers are great bulbs (y) Just make sure you've got the right fitment before letting your money go... Just take the bulb you have in now, out... And it'll have the fitment stamped on the bottom :)

Article in this weeks Autoexpress rating 30 different bulbs.

Nightbreakers don't win, but they are up there near the top of the test.
yes i saw...im a subscriber and got it thru the door about 10 mins after posting..hey ho thanks for the comments tho :D

OK, so for the rest of us, who did win? Better yet, who was in the Top 5 or Top 10?

Thanks.

Take a look at the selection of HID bulbs and ballasts to retrofit H4 bulbs. They come in many temps. (colors). Run at a lower wattage with more light (check local laws) and run at a cooler temp. They also last longer than halogens. Osram makes a good one but a lot come from China for a lesser price (don't know about quality though). I put two on a Pan European (Honda motorcycle) and like the results. One needs to buy the retro kit for it has the ballast and wiring to install. Look them up on Ebay

ive some ring 80w dip-100w full beam in ice white in my gp highly rated cost bwt £15

Back