Posted by ben
Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Saturday, May 2, 2015 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 2, 2015 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Well done Guys, you put together a really great event, with enough food to feed an Army (well a Forum in our case:p) really felt looked after and the FF turn out this time round really put some other clubs to shame! Really nice chatting to some peeps there, defo see you next year, hopefully both my Punto Mk2 HGTs will make an appearance as I'm near completion on getting my other cat c one back on the road very soon!:D
Thanks again for help making a great day, and I'll promise not to mention anything about the doughnut selection again lol(y)

Epic day, had great fun from the 7am start at Tesco to the 5pm kicking out we received at the end. so pleased I came and met some new people and made some good friends, will be attending more of these events in the future.

Now lets play a game, see who can keep their wrist band on the longest lol.

Re: Coming to Brooklands? Want to do the Hill Run?

I have a few I can post up but I didn't manage to get any of the barchetta's sorry.

I will post them up on mon when I get home.

Oh, would've loved to have gone and seen this. Just no way I would've made it. Could have brought down three matching white 500's.

Anyone got any photos? Would love to see it!

Awesome day. From 3am start to 9pm finish.
Tired but happy, have left the poor old cento pinging away outside. Feging card on my camera had corrupted a lot of the pics I took, d'oh. But gopro footage of the convoy in will be chucked up on YouTube.

The FF team made me feel at home with a lovely spread, and it was nice to put a face to some of the names (and cars).

I defiantly think that the forum had the biggest following, and the most effort put in to the display, well done guys, you're backs should be sore from all the patting.

One highlight was the guy who got in the wrong que in his de-tomato pantstera, then chickened out of taking it up the hill. Hilarious, for shame.

If the old girl is still in one piece next year, I'm in.

Great seeing you all, thanks guys. Hope you all had a safe and un eventful journey home.

Oh, would've loved to have gone and seen this. Just no way I would've made it. Could have brought down three matching white 500's.

Anyone got any photos? Would love to see it!

I will sort what hasn't buggered up on the camera and post them up. I know ben will be sorting a thread out with pics, but what do we mortals do with ours? Post our own threads or put them in a universal pics of the day type one?

Phew, finally back home (or at least, to a home) with time to sit down and try to stay awake enough to write my thank you post :)

Well that was quite a turnout! Wow! When I sent everyone the PM to confirm they were coming, I hadn't then expected the numbers to jump by 30! I do believe this is the largest "Add Me" count we've ever had, with only 10 or so unclaimed namebadges at the end of the day too! Awesome (y)

So yes, thank you everyone for turning up and making the day what it was - especially thank you to the people who came over to say what a nice time they were having, really made everything worth while (well, a 6:40am wakeup I'm not sure about, but hey, it softened the blow!)

Hope the pasties went down well, we wanted to try something different to sandwiches this year (and also I wasn't so impressed with the ones we had before) - so yeah...

As per usual - we'd love to hear all your comments and suggestions for next time, so feel free to speak uninhibited, it's all useful :)

Gallery has also now been created, so if people could all upload to there (instead of individual galleries / facebook etc) then that would be great too - https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3986

Carly will be emailing the group photos over in a day or two I guess, then I'll get that posted up here too.

So in the meantime, start to prepare for Stanford Hall on the 28th of June - again, I'll be getting the thread up for that soon :)

So finally - and once again - THANK YOU for everyone to make today so great,,, you're all awesome!

Phew, finally back home (or at least, to a home) with time to sit down and try to stay awake enough to write my thank you post :)

Well that was quite a turnout! Wow!

Hope the pasties went down well, we wanted to try something different to sandwiches

Gallery has also now been created, so if people could all upload to there (instead of individual galleries / facebook etc) then that would be great too - https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3986

Carly will be emailing the group photos over

So in the meantime, start to prepare for Stanford Hall on the 28th of June - again, I'll be getting the thread up for that soon :)

So finally - and once again - THANK YOU for everyone to make today so great,,, you're all awesome!

Cheers Ben , top job,
thanks to all the events team..,:worship: was my 1st Brooklands, but was great..!!
our "M40" convoy sat at "A" Tesco Extra for 30 mins and saw nobody, :shrug:
maybe there are 2 in that postcode / road:confused:

food was just right , missed the group photo though...:rolleyes:

Think I'll remember the tent technique for Stanford too:D

BE PREPARED for a LOT of pics in the gallery(y)

Cheers,
Charlie

Top day out guys - I genuinely had the best brooklands show yet. The turnout was great, the marshals left us alone and were respectful and I felt a lot more people got involved instead of parking up and disappearing.

Nice to see all the usual regulars at the hotel the night before - hope you all got home ok :D

Great show roll on next year (y)

Cheers Ben , top job,
thanks to all the events team..,:worship: was my 1st Brooklands, but was great..!!
our "M40" convoy sat at "A" Tesco Extra for 30 mins and saw nobody, :shrug:
maybe there are 2 in that postcode / road:confused:

food was just right , missed the group photo though...:rolleyes:

Think I'll remember the tent technique for Stanford too:D

BE PREPARED for a LOT of pics in the gallery(y)

Cheers,
Charlie

I managed to overshoot the convoy to tesco entirely. Nice detour through staines. Ay...pics to follow when home :)

Back